Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Trancers....
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Trancers....

(10-07-2012, 06:19 PM)Your Computer Wrote: Yeah, if anyone is to be claimed inhuman, it should be me.

^ Old school Cleverbot here. We can convince him he's not a computer.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012, 06:23 PM by Statyk.)
10-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

You sir are more productive than I during boredom. Kudos.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
10-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

(10-07-2012, 05:49 PM)Mine Turtle Wrote:
(10-07-2012, 05:36 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: I get the feeling I'm sinking the wrong way. And by that I mean that I'm not really welcome here. For some reason.
What I think you need is an attitude check, tbh. For some reason, you've been acting superior like a moderator would, and sort of condescending towards other forum members; beating them down, as stated in your first post, to gain "LOL"stats with other forum members, making yourself look more "cool". Not saying that you're not a cool person; I barely know you; but personally I think treating people condescendingly like this is a complete dick move, and you should stop it soon before it really gets out of hand.
That statement is now in the past. I changed since those posts.

And what about the LOL stats with others? I'm just trying to have fun. And I don't try to look more "cool". I'm just having fun.

And yeah, the reason this kind of mischievous behavior used to pop up at my spot is because of 11 years of bullying (which I mentioned many times before).

But yeah, I understand you. And that attitude check? Blame it on the bullies.

Anyway, let's not continue that here. I can make a thread about that if necessary.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012, 07:16 PM by Robby.)
10-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Website Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(10-07-2012, 07:11 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: And yeah, the reason this kind of mischievous behavior used to pop up at my spot is because of 11 years of bullying (which I mentioned many times before).

I seriously need to respond to this even if it's derailing. That, and I'm done.

Your attitude has nothing whatsoever to do with bullies. You think they affected you like that? Don't allow them to! Live out your life how you would've if had never met them. Be proud.

Using bullying as an excuse for bad behavior is a seriously bad move, and it shows that you've let them get under your skin.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
10-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(10-07-2012, 07:11 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(10-07-2012, 05:36 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: I get the feeling I'm sinking the wrong way. And by that I mean that I'm not really welcome here. For some reason.
What I think you need is an attitude check, tbh. For some reason, you've been acting superior like a moderator would, and sort of condescending towards other forum members; beating them down, as stated in your first post, to gain "LOL"stats with other forum members, making yourself look more "cool". Not saying that you're not a cool person; I barely know you; but personally I think treating people condescendingly like this is a complete dick move, and you should stop it soon before it really gets out of hand.

And what about the LOL stats with others? I'm just trying to have fun. And I don't try to look more "cool". I'm just having fun.

And yeah, the reason this kind of mischievous behavior used to pop up at my spot is because of 11 years of bullying (which I mentioned many times before).

Anyway, let's not continue that here. I can make a thread about that if necessary.
I can't take it anymore! Can you please PM me all the details of you're past!?
10-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Quote: Using bullying as an excuse for bad behavior is a seriously bad move, and it shows that you've let them get under your skin.
This.

I was bullied for 5 years. Not like your 11, but I moved on. I don't let my past reflect my behavior.

10-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

(10-07-2012, 07:21 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: You think they affected you like that?
You don't even know what I had went through when I was younger.

Nope, not gonna continue the derailing. Might make a thread about myself where peeps discuss my stuff. That, or I'm outta here.

(10-07-2012, 07:23 PM)Aldighieri Wrote:
Quote: Using bullying as an excuse for bad behavior is a seriously bad move, and it shows that you've let them get under your skin.
This.

I was bullied for 5 years. Not like your 11, but I moved on. I don't let my past reflect my behavior.
I find it difficult to cope with my past. It just became so much.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012, 07:25 PM by Robby.)
10-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(10-07-2012, 07:11 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:

"Oh I am an asshole because of those bad boys booo HOOO! its not my fault!"

Sorry man. But that excuse is starting to fucking stink! Grow up a little will ya? I was bullied for god knows how much time as well and I don't blame the bullies if I fuck up in something!

your attitude is rather annoying because of your refusal to assume responsibility of your own actions! I am starting to become rather disappointed whit you man!
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012, 07:29 PM by Danny Boy.)
10-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Ok. Enough. I understand.

From this day on, I will try and be a better person. Deal?!

Just... enough of this.

10-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Website Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Seriously this short story....

....it's just so...INSPIRATIONAL MAAAN!!!

10-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Find