Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Did you enjoy this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Omg, about time someone did this, I love it
86.21%
25 86.21%
Ew, this is retarded, it really sucked
13.79%
4 13.79%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hunter Animations Revealed-Reuploaded
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Hunter Animations Revealed-Reuploaded

I'd like to know how you animated this, because... uhm... It doesn't look like you animated it with a proper rig?

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
12-14-2012, 04:59 AM
Find
feralhound93 Offline

Threads: 1

(12-13-2012, 11:12 PM)tonewww Wrote: if i manage to dig up the files i should get it reuploaded ASAP
K, ive played through BP twice and i'd love to replace the infected with the scrapped beta enemies Smile
12-14-2012, 06:14 AM
Find
tonewww Offline

Threads: 50

Zaffre i think they are allowed to post on old topics if they are adding things to it or requesting reuploads. anyways, I didnt "rig" the mesh in 3dsMax i simply edited the infected's entity to use the hunters mesh and various animations that i dug up the broken animations you see are the games way of attempting to use the infecteds default animation set. if i could i would have done a proper rigging of the hunters mesh to the infecteds skeleton however penumbra dislikes mods on certain files with 3dsMax ( usually ending with crashes or other abnormal events.)

*Wishes Penumbra Tech Demo section would return*
12-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Find
feralhound93 Offline

(12-14-2012, 10:48 PM)tonewww Wrote: Zaffre i think they are allowed to post on old topics if they are adding things to it or requesting reuploads. anyways, I didnt "rig" the mesh in 3dsMax i simply edited the infected's entity to use the hunters mesh and various animations that i dug up the broken animations you see are the games way of attempting to use the infecteds default animation set. if i could i would have done a proper rigging of the hunters mesh to the infecteds skeleton however penumbra dislikes mods on certain files with 3dsMax ( usually ending with crashes or other abnormal events.)
Personally I thought it looked ok in the youtube vid, the enemy looked threatening and looked sporadic appropriately with the multiple limbs and such. Fit well for the game.

(07-14-2011, 02:00 AM)tonewww Wrote: Since the original forum for the penumbra techdemo was deleted i reposted this in this forum all of my hunter videos and some other various works of mine are here, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/tonewww123

and the hunter beta Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mxhu4w -> Temporary link Please PM me when it goes down
just extract it to your models\characters\character_infected folder for black plague

And For those who are too lazy to go to the youtube account, here

How have you not gotten any reputation + for you contribution?? lol
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2012, 09:14 AM by feralhound93.)
12-15-2012, 09:13 AM
Find
maarten12100 Offline

Threads: 0

I didn't find it as scary as the tuurngait is actually calming to see a non intelligent monster in penumbra.
12-15-2012, 07:55 PM
Find
tonewww Offline

I think it was because this was before the reputation system got reactivated. anyways i found the files on my pc, i should have it reuploaded today or tomorrow

12-16-2012, 12:57 AM
Find
feralhound93 Offline

(12-16-2012, 12:57 AM)tonewww Wrote: I think it was because this was before the reputation system got reactivated. anyways i found the files on my pc, i should have it reuploaded today or tomorrow
OK, thank you, so this will replace every tuurngait infected encountered in the game with this hunter model?
12-16-2012, 04:24 AM
Find
tonewww Offline

last time i used it, it replaced the 1st 2 of them, the game has several files that go with the infected, (up to 17 i think) and i unfortunately did not have the time to finish up the mod because i never thought i'd release it. however since some people asked i uploaded it.

EDIT: Link is now up!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qni0et

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012, 01:25 PM by tonewww.)
12-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Find
feralhound93 Offline

(12-16-2012, 08:21 PM)tonewww Wrote: last time i used it, it replaced the 1st 2 of them, the game has several files that go with the infected, (up to 17 i think) and i unfortunately did not have the time to finish up the mod because i never thought i'd release it. however since some people asked i uploaded it.

EDIT: Link is now up!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qni0et
Thanks you Smile. Regardless of how many in-game enemies you replaced, I cant wait to see this Smile

Great work Smile I made a video if you don't mind on youtube, I gave you credit and all. [video=youtube]http://youtu.be/QJQdwBeGDSU[/video]
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2012, 01:25 AM by feralhound93.)
12-18-2012, 12:49 AM
Find
Earthykiller127 Offline

Threads: 10

would have been awesome if this thing could pounce on you and you should click on button to get him off

I'll make it short
I am
Spoiler below!
Black ☆ Rock Shooter
12-22-2012, 07:02 PM
Website Find