Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Graphics problem
GoDL1Ke
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Graphics problem
Excuse my English...
So...I played all Penumbra games and i really like them, but i kinda have a small issue with the requiem.I seem to have BIG amounts of lag even when i have all things off and smallest resolution.I can play Crysis on high damnit.So the issue is when i look around it like stands for 2secs and turns around and that isn't the only way it lags so please help me quick i really want to play the game without the lag Sad.
08-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Im_Sexy Offline

Threads: 21
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Graphics problem
GoDL1Ke Wrote:Excuse my English...
So...I played all Penumbra games and i really like them, but i kinda have a small issue with the requiem.I seem to have BIG amounts of lag even when i have all things off and smallest resolution.I can play Crysis on high damnit.So the issue is when i look around it like stands for 2secs and turns around and that isn't the only way it lags so please help me quick i really want to play the game without the lag Sad.

wow seems like this IS Requiem's problem!
Hey mate, ive posted a similar thread to. I get major lag on requiem that i didn't get on overture or black plague. It makes the game really unplayable Sad
What OS you have?
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2008, 12:45 AM by noctislp.)
08-29-2008, 12:45 AM
Find
GoDL1Ke
Unregistered

Im_Sexy Wrote:
GoDL1Ke Wrote:Excuse my English...

wow seems like this IS Requiem's problem!
Hey mate, ive posted a similar thread to. I get major lag on requiem that i didn't get on overture or black plague. It makes the game really unplayable Sad
What OS you have?
Well i got 2GB ram,Sparkle 9600,Intel Pentium D 2,66Ghz x 2 (kinda weak i guess).Might be that stupid Processor >. < I never got a chance to change it...
08-29-2008, 07:59 AM
GoDL1Ke
Unregistered

Yeah now I'm at the level after the acid one and when i move or look around after 5secs he does something...This is getting really annoying can someone help?If yes please do i can't play this...
08-29-2008, 10:00 AM
GoDL1Ke
Unregistered

Yeah finished the game so...Doesn't matter anymore i guess.
08-29-2008, 10:47 AM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.