Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
Dr. Swinestein Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

I really wanne know what is the reason for that "turning around" bathtub...

http://www.demonews.de/userContent/Video...-HD-/0.jpg

Perhaps a sneaky Trap for getting human flesh? ;-)

Here some very creepy and horrible informations i found this day about our real world dystopic "inventions" in progress... ^^

http://www.google.de/imgres?q=flesh+robo...:429,i:307

reminded me of AAMFP somehow.. Wink

I really wanne know what is the reason for that "turning around" bathtub...

Here some very creepy and horrible informations i found this day about our real world dystopic "inventions" in progress... ^^

http://www.google.de/imgres?q=flesh+robo...:429,i:307

reminded me of AAMFP somehow.. Wink

I really wanne know what is the reason for that "turning around" bathtub

rstnjrtjs
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2013, 05:53 AM by Dr. Swinestein.)
02-20-2013, 05:49 AM
Find
TiberiusBond Offline

Threads: 0

(02-20-2013, 05:43 AM)Aldighieri Wrote:
Quote: Anyone here check out Slender: The Arrival, by the way? I wasn't a big
fan of the original at all, but the full game actually sounds promising.
Saw it, didn't care for it.

It's a Slenderman clone with better graphics. Apparently made by the same people who made the original.

I mean, I love the execution of it, but it's still the same game. Plus it will cost money. Not a good selling point IMO.

Supposedly it's supposed to have somewhat of a storyline, but they released the beta version/demo, and it's just finding 8 more pages with impressive graphics and different scare noises. Not a good way to sell it at all, and it was the same with Dead Space 3 and its demo, it's just showing more of the same in a slightly different way. How do they expect to market it successfully that way? I don't get it, I guess some people are comfortable with more of the same...Undecided

[Image: V642RRt.gif]
02-20-2013, 06:07 AM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

I predict that...

Spoiler below!
Oswald and the person that he was talking to in the trailer are the main Villains, and the other guy somehow betrayed Oswald(Even though Oswald was the head of project slappy-piggy-darky-time) and Oswald has to redeem himself after realizing that.

Probably already been said, but the topic was getting derailed.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2013, 06:42 AM by Ghieri.)
02-20-2013, 06:41 AM
Find
Tesseract Offline

Threads: 7

(02-20-2013, 05:36 AM)Dr. Swinestein Wrote: "...It seemed as if whatever movement there was, it was very slow, but it felt as if its speed was entirely the same all the way. It did not feel like it was something walking, no, it felt as if something actually rolled or as if attached to some sort of machine. A few seconds later, I am sure I saw the exact same thing somewhere else, moving silently away in the same speed without actually looking like it was walking. This might be a machine, a creature or simply my silly mind. Once I picked up on that detail though ... it totally creeped me out!..."

That's almost the same thing I wrote on the AAMFP Halloween trailer.
02-20-2013, 07:32 AM
Find
Spaceman Offline

Threads: 1

(02-20-2013, 02:34 AM)atilathegun Wrote: To those who hate waiting, system shock 2, which one of the greatest predecessors to modern horror games, is finally available to purchase again:
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/system_shock_2

Oh? I didn't know that System Shock 2 went off sale for a while. Why did they do that?

[Image: tumblr_meuosnsjDw1s01xwto1_500.gif]
02-20-2013, 09:35 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

I just played with my maids [SECRET]. It was fun.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
02-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Find
Diz Offline

Threads: 4

(02-20-2013, 06:41 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: I predict that...

Spoiler below!
Oswald and the person that he was talking to in the trailer are the main Villains, and the other guy somehow betrayed Oswald(Even though Oswald was the head of project slappy-piggy-darky-time) and Oswald has to redeem himself after realizing that.

Spoiler below!
That does sound logical, but I am starting to feel that they want us to think he is the villain by how they made the teaser and included the dialogue in the end of it, so it is not easy to say. ;3

(02-20-2013, 07:32 AM)Delirium92 Wrote:
(02-20-2013, 05:36 AM)Dr. Swinestein Wrote: "...It seemed as if whatever movement there was, it was very slow, but it felt as if its speed was entirely the same all the way. It did not feel like it was something walking, no, it felt as if something actually rolled or as if attached to some sort of machine. A few seconds later, I am sure I saw the exact same thing somewhere else, moving silently away in the same speed without actually looking like it was walking. This might be a machine, a creature or simply my silly mind. Once I picked up on that detail though ... it totally creeped me out!..."

My name is not Swinestein. XD

Nonetheless, it is funny that we came to say almost the same things! I am glad I am not the only one that noticed/was creeped out by that.

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
02-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Find
Tesseract Offline

Threads: 7

(02-20-2013, 10:34 AM)Diz Wrote:
(02-20-2013, 06:41 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: I predict that...

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
That does sound logical, but I am starting to feel that they want us to think he is the villain by how they made the teaser and included the dialogue in the end of it, so it is not easy to say. ;3

(02-20-2013, 07:32 AM)Delirium92 Wrote:

My name is not Swinestein. XD

Nonetheless, it is funny that we came to say almost the same things! I am glad I am not the only one that noticed/was creeped out by that.

Hahahaha, oooops, :/ my first time screwing up a quote, I suppose if you pull an all nighter then any fuckups are possible. Tongue
02-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Hmm, I was thinking - if they plan to leave that Amnesia monster soundeffect (the BGM when mosnter appears that warns player) - would it be shunned down in the areas where machine/mechanism is working? There were few areas in original Amnesia with some roaring engines but they are nowhere close to large industrial things that fit in whole room/complex.

In fact, I'm having issues trying to imagine such a loud area in such game.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
02-20-2013, 12:46 PM
Find
ExpectedIdentifier Offline

Threads: 10

If the game is longer, then great, I guess it doesn't matter that its been delayed until Q2.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2013, 02:36 PM by ExpectedIdentifier.)
02-20-2013, 02:27 PM
Find