Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Character names... Help?
ehovda321 Offline

Threads: 22
12 Character names... Help?

I need ideas for my next update for "Winter's Curse" - in the original game you used to be able to play as 6 different characters... I'm adding an update to the mod, ("Summer's Sacrifice") which will have a new storyline (nothing to do with Christmas) and you can play up to 12 different NEW Characters! I'd really appreciate it I got some suggestions - it could ANYBODY! Who would you want to play as during Amnesia: The Dark Descent? I will add special abilities / HUD elements / plot twists for each of the characters.

EXAMPLE
- Dovahkin (You gain the ability to "Dragon Shout")
- a Math Teacher (You gain the ability to solve puzzles with your brain - you can skip 1 puzzle and continue to the resolution, using your brain)

ALL Suggestions are welcome ! Smile
02-25-2013, 10:26 PM
Find
jiersk Offline

Threads: 12
RE: 12 Character names... Help?

(02-25-2013, 10:26 PM)ehovda321 Wrote: I need ideas for my next update for "Winter's Curse" - in the original game you used to be able to play as 6 different characters... I'm adding an update to the mod, ("Summer's Sacrifice") which will have a new storyline (nothing to do with Christmas) and you can play up to 12 different NEW Characters! I'd really appreciate it I got some suggestions - it could ANYBODY! Who would you want to play as during Amnesia: The Dark Descent? I will add special abilities / HUD elements / plot twists for each of the characters.

EXAMPLE
- a Math Teacher (You gain the ability to solve puzzles with your brain - you can skip 1 puzzle and continue to the resolution, using your brain)

-Maybe a carpenter, who has a hammer and chipper with him from the beginning that he can use once.
-Someone who makes locks, so he can pick he has a tool with which he can pick one lock.
-A chemist, who has a bit of acid with him, with which he can open one padlock.
-A keymaker, who has a masterkey he can use once or twice.

This is all I can think off, I hope it helps you. And the amount of times a character gets to use his or her special skill is ofcourse for you to decide, what I said were only suggestions.

Maybe if you need a few names: Lee, David, Henry, Nicholas, James, Simon, Leo or Peter ( you don't have to use them, it's only a suggestion Smile )
Good luck!

Life is a joke made by someone with a bad sense of humor.
02-26-2013, 02:46 PM
Find
ehovda321 Offline

Threads: 22
RE: 12 Character names... Help?

(02-26-2013, 02:46 PM)jiersk Wrote:
(02-25-2013, 10:26 PM)ehovda321 Wrote: I need ideas for my next update for "Winter's Curse" - in the original game you used to be able to play as 6 different characters... I'm adding an update to the mod, ("Summer's Sacrifice") which will have a new storyline (nothing to do with Christmas) and you can play up to 12 different NEW Characters! I'd really appreciate it I got some suggestions - it could ANYBODY! Who would you want to play as during Amnesia: The Dark Descent? I will add special abilities / HUD elements / plot twists for each of the characters.

EXAMPLE

-Maybe a carpenter, who has a hammer and chipper with him from the beginning that he can use once.
-Someone who makes locks, so he can pick he has a tool with which he can pick one lock.
-A chemist, who has a bit of acid with him, with which he can open one padlock.
-A keymaker, who has a masterkey he can use once or twice.

This is all I can think off, I hope it helps you. And the amount of times a character gets to use his or her special skill is ofcourse for you to decide, what I said were only suggestions.

Maybe if you need a few names: Lee, David, Henry, Nicholas, James, Simon, Leo or Peter ( you don't have to use them, it's only a suggestion Smile )
Good luck!

Thanks! Great ideas! Big Grin
02-27-2013, 06:17 AM
Find