Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
TerrorLantern Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

(03-08-2013, 04:58 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: The problem with PDP is that he plays games that require a lot of attention and immersion, something that goes against rule numero uno in his playstyle.

Regarding his fans and CSs, I'm sure we can work it out if we encourage the new fans to create HQ CSs.

To be honest i think hes latest playthrough of conker's bad fur day is a game that suits his style tremendously... if he continues to play games like this then i may watch him more when i need a laugh
03-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Find
3dge Offline

Threads: 3

Come at me!

[Image: tumblr_mgt9sm5YGf1rkfhnuo1_500.gif]

I don't got any answers. I wanna be with Marlene... But I gotta fight. 'Cause if I don't, the planet's gonna die... So I'm gonna keep fightin'!

- Barret
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2013, 05:52 PM by 3dge.)
03-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Website Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Quote: To be honest i think hes latest playthrough of conker's bad fur day is a
game that suits his style tremendously... if he continues to play games
like this then i may watch him more when i need a laugh
I'll watch that as soon as I get home! Conker is a crazy awesome game and fits his personality perfectly Big Grin
03-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Find
Mehis Offline

Threads: 10

Anyone else remembers his Penumbra/Amnesia let's play? He wasn't constantly trying to make us laugh and even though he was pretty stupid, he thought more than he thinks now in one episode.

Personally, I subscribed to him as that-somewhatgay-swedish-guy-with-the-glasses-with-somewhat-immersive-and-creepy-playthroughs.
But because he started as Machinima commentator, I understand that his Youtube channel was basically just to get more attention and then eventually, money.

And, of course the fact that you cannot get scared by the same game for the 9000th time. There aren't that many comparable games for Amnesia/Penumbra, or at least what I know of.

To any of those people who cannot stand PDP and haven't watched his older videos, I highly recommend you to check Amnesia or Penumbra let's play (Personally, I like Penumbra more) and hopefully understand that he was pretty cool let's player.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2013, 06:59 PM by Mehis.)
03-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Find
3dge Offline

Threads: 3

(03-08-2013, 06:53 PM)Mehis Wrote: Anyone else remembers his Penumbra/Amnesia let's play? He wasn't constantly trying to make us laugh and even though he was pretty stupid, he thought more than he thinks now in one episode.

Personally, I subscribed to him as that-somewhatgay-swedish-guy-with-the-glasses-with-somewhat-immersive-and-creepy-playthroughs.
But because he started as Machinima commentator, I understand that his Youtube channel was basically just to get more attention and then eventually, money.

And, of course the fact that you cannot get scared by the same game for the 9000th time. There aren't that many comparable games for Amnesia/Penumbra, or at least what I know of.

To any of those people who cannot stand PDP and haven't watched his older videos, I highly recommend you to check Amnesia or Penumbra let's play (Personally, I like Penumbra more) and hopefully understand that he was pretty cool let's player.

I actually used his Penumbra playthroughs as guides when I was playing the game, turns out I kept watching his videos and now I'm here

I don't got any answers. I wanna be with Marlene... But I gotta fight. 'Cause if I don't, the planet's gonna die... So I'm gonna keep fightin'!

- Barret
03-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Website Find
Gharren Offline

Threads: 1

(03-08-2013, 06:53 PM)Mehis Wrote: Anyone else remembers his Penumbra/Amnesia let's play?
His Penumbra Let's Play is actually the reason I know him. I quite enjoyed watching these videos, I find it interesting to see how people react to horror games like that - if they take it seriously, of course.
I'm not the one that laughts about some simple jumpscares, they are just cheap. But I still like him playing story related stuff just like his recent Eleusis LP.

I'm a werewolf. Meow.
-----------
The Beauty of Nature.
-----------
03-08-2013, 07:12 PM
Website Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

I subscribed because of his old amnesia-'funny moments' videos (About a year ago or so) and thought it was funny. I rarely watch his videos anymore (I don't really watch a lot of let's plays at all, because I think they're kind of a waste of time. I might watch some let's plays pf game I can't play, like for example Heavy rain, though in this case I had already watched TmarTn's LP) and what keeps me subscribed is his 'Fridays with Pewdiepie'-videos because Apart from games he seems to have a funny and nice personality. I also like his dual-commentaries with Cry c:
03-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Find
Gharren Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Machine for Pigs - fan story

I like it. Has the perfect dark atmosphere. Smile

I'm a werewolf. Meow.
-----------
The Beauty of Nature.
-----------
03-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Website Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

PDP spoiled Penumbra for me because I watched his LP. Completely my fault though.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2013, 07:46 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
03-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Find
ferryadams10 Offline

Threads: 40

Is the release date out already?

Got a nice sofa
Please come and have a seat for a while

03-08-2013, 08:51 PM
Find