Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
FULL RELEASE: Amnesia - Trapped
DeAngelo Offline

Threads: 26
RE: FULL RELEASE: Amnesia - Trapped

(03-10-2013, 03:24 PM)sonataarctica Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 09:56 AM)DeAngelo Wrote: I'm having trouble launching Trapped 2. I put it in the steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent folder and when I start up Trapped- part 2.bat the game loads and I can get to the main menu but when I click Start New Game it goes to a loading screen and a few seconds later it crashes. It says it's an Exception_access_violation.

This is the first time I've ever had this issue and I've played like 30 custom stories and a few total conversion mods. Any idea what's wrong? (I know there's probably some info you need about my PC, but I don't know what that would be so just tell me and I'll post it Smile)

Just make sure the batch file is in the Amnesia root directory and not the TrappedPart2 folder. And make sure the TrappedPart 2 folder is in the Amnesia directory too (not the contents, the entire folder).

I've already done that. To quote every western cliche, this ain't my first rodeo. :p I even completely deleted my entire amnesia folder and let Steam redownload it on the off chance that one of the other stories I've downloaded were interacting with it. Like I said, I'm able to get into the main menu and the custom music and custom background is showing so I know that part's working, it's just when I click "start new game" it starts loading then freezes and if I wait a while I get a popup about it crashing due to an exception access violation and a mile long list of info under it.

I dunno if this matters, but I'm using the version that Storpey linked on his channel.

A Late Night Drink http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-late-night-drink
Check out my LP channel, CatBearGaming, I take all Custom Story requests!
03-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Find
ExpectedIdentifier Offline

Threads: 10

(03-10-2013, 04:37 PM)DeAngelo Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 09:56 AM)DeAngelo Wrote: I'm having trouble launching Trapped 2. I put it in the steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent folder and when I start up Trapped- part 2.bat the game loads and I can get to the main menu but when I click Start New Game it goes to a loading screen and a few seconds later it crashes. It says it's an Exception_access_violation.

This is the first time I've ever had this issue and I've played like 30 custom stories and a few total conversion mods. Any idea what's wrong? (I know there's probably some info you need about my PC, but I don't know what that would be so just tell me and I'll post it Smile)

Just make sure the batch file is in the Amnesia root directory and not the TrappedPart2 folder. And make sure the TrappedPart 2 folder is in the Amnesia directory too (not the contents, the entire folder).

I've already done that. To quote every western cliche, this ain't my first rodeo. :p I even completely deleted my entire amnesia folder and let Steam redownload it on the off chance that one of the other stories I've downloaded were interacting with it. Like I said, I'm able to get into the main menu and the custom music and custom background is showing so I know that part's working, it's just when I click "start new game" it starts loading then freezes and if I wait a while I get a popup about it crashing due to an exception access violation and a mile long list of info under it.

I dunno if this matters, but I'm using the version that Storpey linked on his channel.

Interesting... I really have no idea then Sad sorry! Any more on the error?
03-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Find
DeAngelo Offline

(03-10-2013, 04:48 PM)sonataarctica Wrote:

Here's my HPL.log. According to this there are a metric fuckton of errors. Don't worry much about it though. The fact that all other custom stories and full conversions I've tried work, as well as nobody else seeming to have a problem with this mod, means that it's probably an isolated issue. Some 0 and 1 somewhere in the coding who are not on speaking terms. They've drawn a chalk line down the middle of their room and spend their days giving death stares at each other.

Uh oh, tried to attach the HPL.log and it's too big. I'll try to put it in the post in a spoiler so it doesn't take a year to scroll down lol.

Edit: Crap, looks like it's too big for the forum as well. I know, I'll break it into 2 bits. Hope the mods don't mind a double post under these circumstances.
Edit 2: It automerged it. Blargh. OK, I know, 80% of the hpl.log is variants of this line:

ERROR: Bad normal 13429 in mesh C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/enemy_gasmask.dae! Length is not 1. Will not cache file!

So I'll only post that line once.

Spoiler below!

Version 1.20
-------- THE HPL ENGINE LOG ------------
Engine build ID 20101021192547

Creating Engine Modules
--------------------------------------------------------
Creating graphics module
Creating system module
Creating resource module
Creating input module
Creating sound module
Creating physics module
Creating ai module
Creating gui module
Creating generate module
Creating haptic module
Creating scene module

Initializing Resources Module
Creating loader handlers
Creating resource managers
Adding loaders to handlers

Initializing Graphics Module
Init lowlevel graphics: 800x600 bpp:32 fs:0 ms:0 gpufmt:2 cap:'Amnesia - The Dark Descent - Loading...' posSad-1x-1)
Setting video mode: 800 x 600 - 32 bpp
Init Glew...OK
Setting up OpenGL
Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 7450
Version: 4.2.11774 Compatibility Profile Context
Max texture image units: 16
Max texture coord units: 16
Max user clip planes: 8
Two sided stencil: 1
Vertex Buffer Object: 1
Anisotropic filtering: 1
Max Anisotropic degree: 16
Multisampling: 1
Texture compression: 1
Texture compression S3TC: 1
Auto generate MipMaps: 1
Render to texture: 1
Max draw buffers: 8
Max color render targets: 8
Packed depth-stencil: 1
Texture float: 1
GLSL Version: 4.20
ShaderModel 2: 1
ShaderModel 3: 1
ShaderModel 4: 1
OGL ATIFragmentShader: 1
Setting up G-Bugger: type: 0 texturenum: 3
Adding engine materials
Initializing DevIL
Vendor String: Abysmal Software
Version String: Developer's Image Library (DevIL) 1.6.8pre Aug 12 2006
Version Number: 168
Adding engine post effects

Initializing Sound Module
Initializing OpenAL
Available OpenAL devices:
0. Generic Software on Speakers / Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)(OpenAL default)
1. Generic Software on Digital Output (S/PDIF) (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
Trying to open device 'Generic Software on Speakers / Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)'... Success!
Number of mono sources: 32
Streaming setup: 4 Buffers x 262144 bytes each

Initializing Game Module
Adding engine updates
Initializing script functions

User Initialization
ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'TrappedPart2/TrappedPart2/english.lang'
WARNING: Could not find language file entry 'WelcomeMessage01'
WARNING: Could not find language file entry 'WelcomeMessage02'
WARNING: Could not find language file entry 'WelcomeMessage03'
WARNING: Could not find language file entry 'WelcomeMessage04'
WARNING: Could not find language file entry 'WelcomeMessage05'
WARNING: Could not find language file entry 'WelcomeMessage06'

Game Running
-------- Loading map 'BG_map.map' ---------
ERROR: Could not open binary file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/BG_map.map_cache'
ERROR: Could not map cache file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/BG_map.map'. MeshEntity Loading: 859 ms
Primitive Loading: 48 ms
Decal Loading: 0 ms
Object Combining: 0 ms
Compilation: 4 ms
Combining: 408 ms
Sorting: 47 ms
Meshes: 7 ms
Bodies: 354 ms
Static Objects: 1319 ms
Entities: 120 ms
Compilation: 0 ms
Total: 1444 ms
Meshes created: 19
Bodies created: 12
-------- Loading complete ---------
Setting profile: 'DaBear' Path: 'C:\Users\Bear\Documents/Amnesia/Main/DaBear/'
ERROR: Couldn't create script 'maps/global.hps'
ERROR: Global script 'maps/global.hps' could not be created!
-------- Loading map 'Cellar.map' ---------
ERROR: Could not open binary file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar.map_cache'
ERROR: Could not map cache file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar.map'. MeshEntity Loading: 2876 ms
Primitive Loading: 145 ms
Decal Loading: 1877 ms
Compilation: 458 ms
Combining: 22577 ms
Sorting: 167 ms
Meshes: 324 ms
Bodies: 22085 ms
Static Objects: 27952 ms
ERROR: Could not open binary file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/enemy_gasmask.msh'
ERROR: Could not load file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/enemy_gasmask.msh' in MSH loader.Cache out of date! Reloading collada file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/enemy_gasmask.dae'
WARNING: No 'extra scene' element found!
ERROR: Bad normal 400 in mesh C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/enemy_gasmask.dae! Length is not 1. Will not cache file!

--Skipping the 800 more of that line--

ERROR: Couldn't create material 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/pickaxe.mat'
ERROR: Couldn't create material 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/pickaxe.jpg' for object 'axeShape'
WARNING: Sub mesh 'Servant_Brute1' does not exist in mesh 'enemy_suitor.msh'!
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 1 to attach to entity 'SlideDoor_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/safety_normal_vert/safety_normal_vert_noauto.ent'
ERROR: Couldn't create SoundEntity 'enab.snt'
WARNING: Couldn't preload sound entity 'enab'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryMan_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Texture 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/ghost.dds' does not have a pow2 size!
ERROR: NPC 'trappedpart2/entities/man/meh.ent' is missing skeleton!
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_1_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_2_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_4_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_5_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_6_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_7_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_8_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_9_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_10_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_11_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_12_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_13_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_14_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
Entities: 10535 ms
Compilation: 75 ms
Total: 39194 ms
Meshes created: 588
Bodies created: 316
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_crawler.nodes'
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_enemy_gasmask.nodes'
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_enemy_suitor_basile.nodes'
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_stalker.nodes'
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_chained_man.nodes'
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_stalker2.nodes'
WARNING: NPC 'servant_grunt_2' does not have a follow player area!
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_doll.nodes'
ERROR: Couldn't create ent file 'models/player/hands/hands.ent'

Whew...

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2013, 05:42 PM by DeAngelo.)
03-10-2013, 05:36 PM
Find
WalkthroughGaming Offline

Threads: 0

well i got huuuge lag problems,also lowered the graphics and all to low still doesnt help,its strange since white night and other bigs mods didnt lag :o
03-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Find

(03-10-2013, 05:44 PM)WalkthroughGaming Wrote: well i got huuuge lag problems,also lowered the graphics and all to low still doesnt help,its strange since white night and other bigs mods didnt lag :o

The first map for trapped part 2 is huge, probably causing the lag.

(03-10-2013, 05:36 PM)DeAngelo Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 04:48 PM)sonataarctica Wrote:

Here's my HPL.log. According to this there are a metric fuckton of errors. Don't worry much about it though. The fact that all other custom stories and full conversions I've tried work, as well as nobody else seeming to have a problem with this mod, means that it's probably an isolated issue. Some 0 and 1 somewhere in the coding who are not on speaking terms. They've drawn a chalk line down the middle of their room and spend their days giving death stares at each other.

Uh oh, tried to attach the HPL.log and it's too big. I'll try to put it in the post in a spoiler so it doesn't take a year to scroll down lol.

Edit: Crap, looks like it's too big for the forum as well. I know, I'll break it into 2 bits. Hope the mods don't mind a double post under these circumstances.
Edit 2: It automerged it. Blargh. OK, I know, 80% of the hpl.log is variants of this line:

ERROR: Bad normal 13429 in mesh C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/enemy_gasmask.dae! Length is not 1. Will not cache file!

So I'll only post that line once.

Spoiler below!

Version 1.20
-------- THE HPL ENGINE LOG ------------
Engine build ID 20101021192547

Creating Engine Modules
Creating graphics module
Creating system module
Creating resource module
Creating input module
Creating sound module
Creating physics module
Creating ai module
Creating gui module
Creating generate module
Creating haptic module
Creating scene module

Initializing Resources Module
Creating loader handlers
Creating resource managers
Adding loaders to handlers

Initializing Graphics Module
Init lowlevel graphics: 800x600 bpp:32 fs:0 ms:0 gpufmt:2 cap:'Amnesia - The Dark Descent - Loading...' posSad-1x-1)
Setting video mode: 800 x 600 - 32 bpp
Init Glew...OK
Setting up OpenGL
Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 7450
Version: 4.2.11774 Compatibility Profile Context
Max texture image units: 16
Max texture coord units: 16
Max user clip planes: 8
Two sided stencil: 1
Vertex Buffer Object: 1
Anisotropic filtering: 1
Max Anisotropic degree: 16
Multisampling: 1
Texture compression: 1
Texture compression S3TC: 1
Auto generate MipMaps: 1
Render to texture: 1
Max draw buffers: 8
Max color render targets: 8
Packed depth-stencil: 1
Texture float: 1
GLSL Version: 4.20
ShaderModel 2: 1
ShaderModel 3: 1
ShaderModel 4: 1
OGL ATIFragmentShader: 1
Setting up G-Bugger: type: 0 texturenum: 3
Adding engine materials
Initializing DevIL
Vendor String: Abysmal Software
Version String: Developer's Image Library (DevIL) 1.6.8pre Aug 12 2006
Version Number: 168
Adding engine post effects

Initializing Sound Module
Initializing OpenAL
Available OpenAL devices:
0. Generic Software on Speakers / Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)(OpenAL default)
1. Generic Software on Digital Output (S/PDIF) (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)
Trying to open device 'Generic Software on Speakers / Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC)'... Success!
Number of mono sources: 32
Streaming setup: 4 Buffers x 262144 bytes each

Initializing Game Module
Adding engine updates
Initializing script functions

User Initialization
ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'TrappedPart2/TrappedPart2/english.lang'
WARNING: Could not find language file entry 'WelcomeMessage01'
WARNING: Could not find language file entry 'WelcomeMessage02'
WARNING: Could not find language file entry 'WelcomeMessage03'
WARNING: Could not find language file entry 'WelcomeMessage04'
WARNING: Could not find language file entry 'WelcomeMessage05'
WARNING: Could not find language file entry 'WelcomeMessage06'

Game Running
-------- Loading map 'BG_map.map' ---------
ERROR: Could not open binary file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/BG_map.map_cache'
ERROR: Could not map cache file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/BG_map.map'. MeshEntity Loading: 859 ms
Primitive Loading: 48 ms
Decal Loading: 0 ms
Compilation: 4 ms
Combining: 408 ms
Sorting: 47 ms
Meshes: 7 ms
Bodies: 354 ms
Static Objects: 1319 ms
Entities: 120 ms
Compilation: 0 ms
Total: 1444 ms
Meshes created: 19
Bodies created: 12
Setting profile: 'DaBear' Path: 'C:\Users\Bear\Documents/Amnesia/Main/DaBear/'
ERROR: Couldn't create script 'maps/global.hps'
ERROR: Global script 'maps/global.hps' could not be created!
-------- Loading map 'Cellar.map' ---------
ERROR: Could not open binary file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar.map_cache'
ERROR: Could not map cache file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar.map'. MeshEntity Loading: 2876 ms
Primitive Loading: 145 ms
Decal Loading: 1877 ms
Compilation: 458 ms
Combining: 22577 ms
Sorting: 167 ms
Meshes: 324 ms
Bodies: 22085 ms
Static Objects: 27952 ms
ERROR: Could not open binary file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/enemy_gasmask.msh'
ERROR: Could not load file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/enemy_gasmask.msh' in MSH loader.Cache out of date! Reloading collada file 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/enemy_gasmask.dae'
WARNING: No 'extra scene' element found!
ERROR: Bad normal 400 in mesh C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/enemy_gasmask.dae! Length is not 1. Will not cache file!

--Skipping the 800 more of that line--

ERROR: Couldn't create material 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/pickaxe.mat'
ERROR: Couldn't create material 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/enemy_gasmask/pickaxe.jpg' for object 'axeShape'
WARNING: Sub mesh 'Servant_Brute1' does not exist in mesh 'enemy_suitor.msh'!
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 1 to attach to entity 'SlideDoor_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/safety_normal_vert/safety_normal_vert_noauto.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryMan_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Texture 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/entities/enemy/ghost.dds' does not have a pow2 size!
ERROR: NPC 'trappedpart2/entities/man/meh.ent' is missing skeleton!
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_1_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_2_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_4_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_5_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_6_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_7_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_8_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_9_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_10_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_11_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_12_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_13_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
WARNING: Could not find child with unique ID 0 to attach to entity 'ScaryManNew_14_Body_1' in 'trappedpart2/entities/enemy/doll/doll_hanging_static.ent'
Entities: 10535 ms
Compilation: 75 ms
Total: 39194 ms
Meshes created: 588
Bodies created: 316
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_crawler.nodes'
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_enemy_gasmask.nodes'
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_enemy_suitor_basile.nodes'
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_stalker.nodes'
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_chained_man.nodes'
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_stalker2.nodes'
WARNING: NPC 'servant_grunt_2' does not have a follow player area!
Rebuilding node connections and saving to 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Amnesia The Dark Descent/TrappedPart2/maps/Cellar_doll.nodes'
ERROR: Couldn't create ent file 'models/player/hands/hands.ent'

Whew...

Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe wait till someone else knows the answer.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2013, 06:22 PM by ExpectedIdentifier.)
03-10-2013, 06:20 PM
Find
DeAngelo Offline

(03-10-2013, 06:20 PM)sonataarctica Wrote: Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe wait till someone else knows the answer.

Shouldn't be a problem, there's some freaking super humans on this forum. Someone should be able to figure it out eventually and if not it's no biggie.

03-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

Just finished second part it was freaking amazingly done!

Those new customized monsters scares me a lot and whole atmosphere it just damn unique and great! Awesome work, sir! Tongue

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2013, 09:52 PM by HumiliatioN.)
03-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Find

(03-10-2013, 09:52 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: Just finished second part it was freaking amazingly done!

Those new customized monsters scares me a lot and whole atmosphere it just damn unique and great! Awesome work, sir! Tongue

Thanks a lot Smile
03-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Find

(03-10-2013, 11:51 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Really want to play this - when will download be back up?

Being a bit of a perfectionist at the moment Tongue I had no one else to bug check this when I released it, so I've found a couple things that I want to change. Should be back up tonight, there's a ModDB page but it doesn't have the updated version yet, should be about an hour.
03-11-2013, 01:13 AM
Find
ThoseRandomGuyz Offline

Threads: 2

(03-11-2013, 01:13 AM)sonataarctica Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 11:51 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Really want to play this - when will download be back up?

Being a bit of a perfectionist at the moment Tongue I had no one else to bug check this when I released it, so I've found a couple things that I want to change. Should be back up tonight, there's a ModDB page but it doesn't have the updated version yet, should be about an hour.

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
You lied to me.

I will review all of your custom stories (when I find time!)!
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2013, 04:36 AM by ThoseRandomGuyz.)
03-11-2013, 04:34 AM
Find