Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The story of prisoner 527 (prison escape)- Screenshot added
prisoner527 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: The story of prisoner 527 (prison escape)

(04-10-2013, 05:29 AM)Statyk Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 05:17 AM)prisoner527 Wrote: The first time you make a post on a forum everybode just comes and to all this... I thought everyone in this forum was nice, but i was wrong... I dont want to finish this after these...

Who said anything bad about your story or you? No one said anything directly rude... All I see is people correcting some spelling errors in your description, which is fair, in my opinion. Spelling errors can deter focus on what a person is reading.

No reason to assume everyone is not nice for no reason..
No one said something about the story, but I cant take that they are saying that im someone else! And I said wrong, most of the people are nice, like you. But I just realised some people can be really mean, and that dont have anything with story or spelling to do...
04-10-2013, 05:39 AM
Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44

(04-10-2013, 01:20 AM)Amn Wrote: instead of
I walked to my door but I tripped on something and hit my head on the door.

why don't you say, for example
Suddenly something huge came from behind. Its gruesome shadow eclipsed mine and a single blow was enough for it to send me way and turn my lights off.

what you say?

Black people as enemies?

Voice actor

Painful shadows

04-10-2013, 06:51 AM
Website Find
OriginalUsername Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

(04-10-2013, 05:39 AM)prisoner527 Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 05:17 AM)prisoner527 Wrote: The first time you make a post on a forum everybode just comes and to all this... I thought everyone in this forum was nice, but i was wrong... I dont want to finish this after these...

Who said anything bad about your story or you? No one said anything directly rude... All I see is people correcting some spelling errors in your description, which is fair, in my opinion. Spelling errors can deter focus on what a person is reading.

No one said something about the story, but I cant take that they are saying that im someone else! And I said wrong, most of the people are nice, like you. But I just realised some people can be really mean, and that dont have anything with story or spelling to do...

Why won't you read it again? I said about 3 times I wasn't sure and they were just my thoughts. If you take anything some stranger on the internet says, you should really reconsider being here.
Again, I'm not being mean, but you don't need to overreact like this.
04-10-2013, 06:54 AM
Find
prisoner527 Offline

Yea... Sorry smoke
04-10-2013, 06:59 AM
Find
prisoner527 Offline

(04-10-2013, 06:54 AM)Smoke Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 05:39 AM)prisoner527 Wrote:

Why won't you read it again? I said about 3 times I wasn't sure and they were just my thoughts. If you take anything some stranger on the internet says, you should really reconsider being here.
Again, I'm not being mean, but you don't need to overreact like this.
Im sorry for rectiing like i did, i Just realised that i was the one being mean here so im sorry
04-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Find
OriginalUsername Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

It´s okay, no one was mean. Just don´t overreact on stuff like this.
04-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Find
Doomtodeath Offline

Threads: 6

Thats exactly what they said on the blockland forum... Oh god the blockland forum is the least friendly of all forums.
04-10-2013, 05:00 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

You just look like someone looking for some attention. When you come to think about it you must before everything wonder where you will put yourself on. Nice has a definite meaning, but it depends on what you are looking for. Your reaction is quite immature and focus your reasons on the wrong aspects of what you attempt to deliver in this forum. This is a develpment forum and as such criticism is expected(in any form).
Understand that we are to expect something from you and not the opposite. Do not misunderstand my previous sentence for some basic common knowledge misinterpretation.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013, 02:21 PM by nemesis567.)
04-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Find
prisoner527 Offline

(04-11-2013, 02:17 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: You just look like someone looking for some attention. When you come to think about it you must before everything wonder where you will put yourself on. Nice has a definite meaning, but it depends on what you are looking for. Your reaction is quite immature and focus your reasons on the wrong aspects of what you attempt to deliver in this forum. This is a develpment forum and as such criticism is expected(in any form).
Understand that we are to expect something from you and not the opposite. Do not misunderstand my previous sentence for some basic common knowledge misinterpretation.
Well is said I was sorry for overreacting right?
04-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

Prisoner:

There are lots of people around here. Each one has it's ways of telling stuff. Sincerely, I would just listen them, answer correctly, and begin uploading screenshots (when you can). Remain, this is YOUR thread, not theirs. (although moderators can touch it if things get bad)

I think your story has a good beggining, to be honest. Sems like it will evolve to something big at the final :p

Don't let this happen. I mean, just because you receive a critic, it doesn't mean you have to stop the project. Imagine, just because I say that your project sucks, you go down? No, right? Modding and this mod is something you choose to do, so don't let anything change in any way your thoughts about the story (of course, if there's a critic which can greatly improve your abilities or story, don't hesitate to add it).

So, keep on! I'm waiting for news, prisoner! Wink

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013, 05:54 PM by The chaser.)
04-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Find