Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.13 Average
Rose marry hill and Haunted house comes togheter in a indie game!
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75
RE: Rose marry hill and Haunted house comes togheter in a indie game!

It's like this;
"Five new soldiers were sent to a war. They fall in no time."
It means that no matter how many, if said group doesn't have any experience, it will always be disastrous.

I'm maybe wrong but Haunted House is bad.
As Smoke said, epicguy' script is copy-pasted from tutorials.

Even if this group is awesome, the premise seems a bit weak.

I'm not saying anything here. I'm just stating facts.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
05-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Find
immaturegames Offline

Threads: 1

Well then just stop looking here if you don't like it, not any harder than that guys

And if a moderator could remove this thread because everyone is so harsh I dont want the thread any more.
05-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Find
Kullin Offline

Threads: 23

Whoo take it easy all of you. Are you sure you have the right files?
05-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Find
OriginalUsername Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

(05-01-2013, 01:00 PM)immaturegames Wrote: Well then just stop looking here if you don't like it, not any harder than that guys

And if a moderator could remove this thread because everyone is so harsh I dont want the thread any more.

If you can't take criticism from some stranger, you shouldn't be here. It's just strange some guy who hasn't released anything and who hasn't done anything for the community gets the files to make their own game. You should earn some respect before you start talking like this.

I'm not saying I'm much better and I know I haven't released anything yet, but I'm not talking like this.

You should learn from your mistakes instead of running away from them. Create a story, get experience. Then you could get some more interest in your projects.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2013, 01:54 PM by OriginalUsername.)
05-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Find
mrsomeepicrandomguy Offline

Threads: 15

(05-01-2013, 01:54 PM)Smoke Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 01:00 PM)immaturegames Wrote: Well then just stop looking here if you don't like it, not any harder than that guys

If you can't take criticism from some stranger, you shouldn't be here. It's just strange some guy who hasn't released anything and who hasn't done anything for the community gets the files to make their own game. You should earn some respect before you start talking like this.

I'm not saying I'm much better and I know I haven't released anything yet, but I'm not talking like this.

You should learn from your mistakes instead of running away from them. Create a story, get experience. Then you could get some more interest in your projects.
Give it a break, when did he say he couldn't take criticisms?

And how good is your story? It was not good at all! You bitch about it I bitch about it
05-01-2013, 02:02 PM
Find
OriginalUsername Offline
Posting Freak

(05-01-2013, 02:02 PM)mrsomeepicrandomguy Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 01:54 PM)Smoke Wrote:

Give it a break, when did he say he couldn't take criticisms?

And how good is your story? It was not good at all! You bitch about it I bitch about it

I haven't released anything?
05-01-2013, 02:05 PM
Find
Kullin Offline

Threads: 23

Can't we just you to stop, especially mrsomeepicrandomguy. Frighting won't solve anything. My suggestion is that both of you leave the thread and then just don't care about one or another, deal?
Don't want this forum to get full of fights.
05-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Find
OriginalUsername Offline
Posting Freak

(05-01-2013, 02:08 PM)Kullin Wrote: Can't we just you to stop, especially mrsomeepicrandomguy. Frighting won't solve anything. My suggestion is that both of you leave the thread and then just don't care about one or another, deal?
Don't want this forum to get full of fights.

It isn't full of fights. It's full with people criticizing each other and some people just can't take it.

And I'm walking away from this before I actually get pissed.
05-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Find
Tomato Cat Offline

Threads: 2

immaturegames, mrsomeepicrandomguy, why don't you guys look into the Unity engine?

At the basic level it's free, and has a very wide set of features. (More than HPL2, honestly) I'm sure with your levels of experience you'd both be fine in learning how to work with it.
05-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Find
immaturegames Offline

Threads: 1

(05-01-2013, 02:23 PM)Mr Credits Wrote: immaturegames, mrsomeepicrandomguy, why don't you guys look into the Unity engine?

At the basic level it's free, and has a very wide set of features. (More than HPL2, honestly) I'm sure with your levels of experience you'd both be fine in learning how to work with it.
Yea where moving to udk. Thank you

Sorry smoke for what he did, going to talk to him.

And could someone remove this thread? Cant to it myself
05-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Find