Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Need help in Overture, to blow up the wall
greenday5494 Offline

Threads: 1
Need help in Overture, to blow up the wall

Hi, i just got this game off of steam, for 5 bucks (epic, i might add)

i know what to do, i got over the fence, got all the explosives in the room with the gun powder keg, everything's all good except one thing. the 'box full of odd bits of string', it's not lettin me pick up anything. no hand icon, no interacting, nothing. no, i do not have a weapon out. any ideas
06-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Find
greenday5494 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Need help in Overture, to blow up the wall

k, i figured out how do to everything, im in the new part of the mine, but, my flashlight cuts out, and now, i know i picked up lots of new batteries, such as in the office or on the boat. but theyre not in my inveatory, how to put 'reload' my flashlight?
06-14-2009, 10:31 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

You can reload your flashlight in Black Plague, but in Overture whenever you pick up batteries they're automatically added to your flashlight. They are now all used up so you're screwed unless you use the glowstick more often.
06-14-2009, 10:52 PM
Website Find
SirSafir Offline

Threads: 0

I beat the game without using the flashlight. I conserved my flashey in the dark and frantic places.
06-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Find
MulleDK19 Offline

Threads: 21

(06-14-2009, 09:04 PM)greenday5494 Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Hi, i just got this game off of steam, for 5 bucks (epic, i might add)

i know what to do, i got over the fence, got all the explosives in the room with the gun powder keg, everything's all good except one thing. the 'box full of odd bits of string', it's not lettin me pick up anything. no hand icon, no interacting, nothing. no, i do not have a weapon out. any ideas

Cover with spoiler?

[Image: 16455.png]
06-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Find