Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

ASAP Prenumbra requiem missing fuse i need to finish game
Afina DellaCyra Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago ASAP Prenumbra requiem missing fuse i need to finish game

I'm on the final area, closure. I went past the first lot of electric water rand collected a fuse I went through a hidden vent and died, when it loaded I no longer had the fuse which I need to put in to the right most fuse slot in a fuse bow so I can get further in the game and finish. is it a glitch, I don't want to play all over again
09-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: ASAP Prenumbra requiem missing fuse i need to finish game

(09-19-2013, 10:05 PM)Afina DellaCyra Wrote: (...) collected a fuse I went through a hidden vent and died, when it loaded I no longer had the fuse (...)

Sorry if I misunderstood you, but do you mean you were carrying the fuse with you inside the vent?
If not, where exactly did you place the fuse before entering the vent?

Anyway, if you died electrocuted in the second puddle of water, the fuse should be either back inside the box or wherever you left it.

09-20-2013, 02:33 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: ASAP Prenumbra requiem missing fuse i need to finish game

I can't even recall these levels, but if it is a glitch you can load an earlier save from the main menu and play from there. In worst case you have to replay from the level before this one.
09-20-2013, 07:51 AM
Website Find