Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save Glitch - lost ending
willitsunday Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 9 Years, 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago Save Glitch - lost ending

I was wondering if there was anyway to access previously saved versions of the game. I was towards the end of the game, so some of this description may contain some mild spoilers. So I was playing (Maybe a mild spoiler, I guess: I was crossing a bridge to what looked like a Mayan temple in the center of the machine) and had to leave the game, so I "Saved and Exited". When I went back to continue the game, it was apparently all the way at the end, the continuation started with a quote popping up on screen, a short little video played, the title came up on screen (spoiler again, I guess, and then game just restarted, so I never got to go into the temple thing or play anything past the bridge going into it). I wanted to know if there was a way to continue a previously saved version of the game so I don't have to start from the beginning just to play the ending and my last saved game apparently has a glitch. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!!
10-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43
Solved: 9 Years, 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Save Glitch - lost ending

From the main menu of the game, select Load Game:

[Image: avaa9.jpg]

The game auto-saves during play, so you should have numerous saves to choose from. The latest save is at the top of the list Wink
10-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Find
willitsunday Offline

Threads: 1

Derp. Well that's embarrassing. I should try looking before asking. Thanks!!!

(10-05-2013, 08:47 PM)Paddy Wrote: From the main menu of the game, select Load Game:

[Image: avaa9.jpg]

The game auto-saves during play, so you should have numerous saves to choose from. The latest save is at the top of the list Wink
10-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

Haha no worries man.
10-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Find