Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Could this be a troll attempt to pirate this game?
-[Badger]- Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Could this be a troll attempt to pirate this game?

It would be a good Idea to add a Dislike to the video, and then report as a spam,scam. The comments are disabled with user approval, so it seems like you post something but it goes to them first.
05-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Find
graykin Offline

Threads: 12

I wonder what the devs could do about taking that video down. Surely, there's gotta be an obvious legal violation with something like this.

05-25-2010, 06:43 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

(05-25-2010, 06:43 PM)graykin Wrote: Surely, there's gotta be an obvious legal violation with something like this.

Well, if we are talking about illegal things on YouTube and why they won't get deleted, you can try one thing...
Just search something that is related to creating virus'. Ain't making virus (or at least spreading it is) or teaching other how to make one, illegal?
Why those won't get deleted?

I don't mind about those prank ones which just shut down your computer and do no damage to your PC, but Trojan and other virus' are something that should be deleted once and for all from everywhere.

05-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Website Find
Skaruts Offline

Threads: 11

Well, the devs can mark it as a violation of their rights and then in one of it's 3 categories.
Privacy, copyright or another.

Either way, I think it might work.

For viruses and hacking and such I think ppl could report them as - dangerous acts -> other.
I don't know if youtube staff would consider it a dangerous act, but I would if I were them.

I don't know how legal or illegal teaching it is, but I would consider it an offense for my website. I am admin in an HL2dm server and I've banned a few just for spreading hacks links in the chat. Even if they aren't HL2dm compatible/related.
On this video, their blog link works... it's the only one that works.

Careful if you go there. I don't know if it's bad, but... The page is a lot of bla bla about testing glossarys and when you click register it asks you to complete a survey first, so that the page unlocks for you to view it. Once you click register you can't go back, you either play their game or close the page after it asks you twice if you rly want to close it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BestGamesTes...SogJePc9bM
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2010, 11:07 PM by Skaruts.)
05-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Find