Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Furguson, Missouri
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Furguson, Missouri

Honestly I think we should all move past what happened with brown, and focus on the bigger picture if we want to talk about this.

Despite the circumstances of Brown's death, and what story was true, his death is ultimately one small piece of the major happenings of Furguson. It is a major happenings in this series of events, but a conflict between one police officer, and one black teenager cannot effectively reflect on the entire tensions in the town consisting of so many people.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
08-19-2014, 02:29 PM
Find
MrWhitticus Offline

Threads: 9

oh yeah speaking of which

[Image: tumblr_najj4ndwXs1qcfoo3o2_500.png]

They've begun drawing guns on the crowd

*Careless Whisper saxophone solo*
08-19-2014, 02:32 PM
Website Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/GMVTOxELjfU[/video]

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
08-19-2014, 02:36 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

They drew guns with rubber bullets and tear gas on the first day of the protests for no reason at all, so this is nothing new.

The police made the situation even worse by starting the violence on the protesters, now the people are retaliating as you'd expect.

[Image: luv.gif]
08-19-2014, 02:37 PM
Find
MrWhitticus Offline

Threads: 9

(08-19-2014, 02:37 PM)Wooderson Wrote: They drew guns with rubber bullets and tear gas on the first day of the protests for no reason at all, so this is nothing new.

Real guns now though

*Careless Whisper saxophone solo*
08-19-2014, 02:39 PM
Website Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(08-19-2014, 02:10 PM)MrWhitticus Wrote: 1. Using Hitler as a joke when we are having a real, tangible discussion about racism is, in all respects, too far

2. Please take a good close look at this (I apologise for the quality)

3. Now Dogfood, I'm not sure if you know this, but the international sign of "I'm sorry about anything I did to upset you, I want to be punished fairly and justly and I surrender" is to have both your hands in the air.

Where were Michael Brown's hands?

They were up in the fucking air while he was screaming "don't shoot don't shoot"

I don't give a shit whether it was an "act of defence" or a punishment for whatever crime he committed, he was in the world known position signifying "hey man, I'm sorry, please explain to me what I did instead of shooting me throught the fucking head"

4. This is literally the most obvious case I've ever seen of "but how can I be racist when I have black friends?

I know a racist bloke, you know what he does? He lives and identifies as a human being, guess who invented that? Black African people from thousands of years ago! How can he be racist if he does something that the blacks created?

5. Learn your privilege and learn the difference between understanding black people and accepting them

6. Wow, saying that you you should treat different people respectfully is exactly the same as assuming someone is doing something because they're are unaccepting (because let's face it you aren't even trying to hide your blatant support for the oppressors and hatred of the oppressed)

7. As previously stated by me and many other forum users, the protesters are not breaking into stores or lighting molotovs, in fact the protesters are getting in the way of people who are and are trying to stop them from painting a different picture to the media. People were trying to break into stores and the protesters peacefully stood out the front and stopped them.

8. Of course, the media is racist, so if anyone gets a shot of these lootings or attacks from other people not protesting, but using the the demonstration as an excuse to fuck around, they're going to spin them negatively and turn the public against the protesters, by saying that they're "looting, burning and destroying things because they're dirty blacks who are being petty criminals as always"

9. And hey look, forum user Dogfood is a prime example that this propoganda is fucking working

Medical professionals were available to help Michael avoid death, and were happy to do so

They were denied

1. Oooh no, a video of the german military parade. Call the cops.

2. Hahahahahahaha AAHAHAHAHAHA ha.
How convenient that the video ends just before it comes to the real part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbsiFFPPdW4 there

Quote: I don't give a shit whether it was an "act of defence"
Wonderful, thats as good as saying "I dont give a shit if he got shot 6 times instead of properly arrested"

Show me the video evidence of Michael going down on his knees, raising his hands up in the air and submitting to the police.... Oh wait, you dont have one.

4. Oh so...--- Wait what? You just made no sense whatsoever, whatever type of herb you smoked; Can I have some of that too? - More about that in point 5

5. I do not have any special privileges that the blacks do not have, if you want to play a stupid game like that.. Fine: I feel like the blacks have more privileges because the president of US is a black person, a leader of a world superpower while I, as a white person am nothing but a common citizen.

When one understands certain group or someone else, it leads to accepting them.

Oh accusing me of racism again, moving on

by you and Kman**

I'll just leave this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYl82snKEnY

as for the molotovs, please navigate back to robosprogs picture

Let me play that game too:

So ofcourse the people are going to only show and record few violent incidents demonstrated by cops who are corrupt, still not racist but only feel like letting their frustration out on a bunch of people. And of course they wont be showing any footage of the damage done from the protesters side but only from the police side. Biased obviously.

So lemme get this straight, Michael was shot 6 times, in the head included and people asked for medical assistance which could save his life? Please think again.

You're a prime example of a loonie

edit: just saw your newest post

Real guns with rubber bullet ammunition. What do you seriously think the police would perform mass crowd execution with live ammunition? You really are a loonie

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 02:42 PM by Nice.)
08-19-2014, 02:39 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: I do not have any special privileges that the blacks do not have, if you want to play a stupid game like that.. Fine: I feel like the blacks have more privileges because the president of US is a black person, a leader of a world superpower while I, as a white person am nothing but a common citizen.

oh my god

oh my god

oh my god

i

yeah im sorry im done responding to you here sorry. all the arguments you're making have already been covered in this thread or come from a lack of understanding of what institutionalized racism are or are just........ dumb

so uh. yeah.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 02:56 PM by Kman.)
08-19-2014, 02:54 PM
Website Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(08-19-2014, 02:54 PM)Kman Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: I do not have any special privileges that the blacks do not have, if you want to play a stupid game like that.. Fine: I feel like the blacks have more privileges because the president of US is a black person, a leader of a world superpower while I, as a white person am nothing but a common citizen.

oh my god

oh my god

oh my god

I was impersonating someone, if you found what I said to be very retarded then I might have some bad news for you

Have you ever considered the fact that the reason your arguments from the past were not accounted because they made no sense at all?

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 02:58 PM by Nice.)
08-19-2014, 02:57 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

Quote:5. I do not have any special privileges that the blacks do not have, if you want to play a stupid game like that.. Fine: I feel like the blacks have more privileges because the president of US is a black person, a leader of a world superpower while I, as a white person am nothing but a common citizen.

Interesting, how did you come to that conclusion? I'd love to hear you elaborate on that assessment.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
08-19-2014, 02:59 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

(08-19-2014, 02:57 PM)Dogfood Wrote: Have you ever considered the fact that the reason your arguments from the past were not accounted because they made no sense at all?

ok

point out where they're flawed

Posting Freak
08-19-2014, 03:00 PM
Website Find