Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Furguson, Missouri
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Furguson, Missouri

(08-19-2014, 03:01 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Hooray for Ad Hominem and "ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS RACIST FUCK YOU WHITE = BAD BLACK = BEST"
Seriously, you and Mr Whitticus need to actually start countering points instead of hiding in a corner and screaming "YOUR RACIST!" at anyone with a differing opinion as you have been doing the entire thread.

if you're siding with the police in this situation you are being racist

i explained how they are at fault in depth multiple multiple times

the only counter argument i got was "your points make no sense" without any attempt to argue them

i

am

done

here

Posting Freak
08-19-2014, 03:04 PM
Website Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(08-19-2014, 02:59 PM)eliasfrost Wrote:
Quote:5. I do not have any special privileges that the blacks do not have, if you want to play a stupid game like that.. Fine: I feel like the blacks have more privileges because the president of US is a black person, a leader of a world superpower while I, as a white person am nothing but a common citizen.

Interesting, how did you come to that conclusion? I'd love to hear you elaborate on that assessment.

oh for crying out loud, I was making fun of the way some people provide proof about racism towards black.

The mayor is white! Obvious racism towards blacks, right?

anyway im done with this thread for today, i have a physics exam tommorow and I dont feel like wasting my energy with certain crazies around here

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
08-19-2014, 03:06 PM
Find
MrWhitticus Offline

Threads: 9

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 02:10 PM)MrWhitticus Wrote: 1. Using Hitler as a joke when we are having a real, tangible discussion about racism is, in all respects, too far

2. Please take a good close look at this (I apologise for the quality)

3. Now Dogfood, I'm not sure if you know this, but the international sign of "I'm sorry about anything I did to upset you, I want to be punished fairly and justly and I surrender" is to have both your hands in the air.

Where were Michael Brown's hands?

They were up in the fucking air while he was screaming "don't shoot don't shoot"

I don't give a shit whether it was an "act of defence" or a punishment for whatever crime he committed, he was in the world known position signifying "hey man, I'm sorry, please explain to me what I did instead of shooting me throught the fucking head"

4. This is literally the most obvious case I've ever seen of "but how can I be racist when I have black friends?

I know a racist bloke, you know what he does? He lives and identifies as a human being, guess who invented that? Black African people from thousands of years ago! How can he be racist if he does something that the blacks created?

5. Learn your privilege and learn the difference between understanding black people and accepting them

6. Wow, saying that you you should treat different people respectfully is exactly the same as assuming someone is doing something because they're are unaccepting (because let's face it you aren't even trying to hide your blatant support for the oppressors and hatred of the oppressed)

7. As previously stated by me and many other forum users, the protesters are not breaking into stores or lighting molotovs, in fact the protesters are getting in the way of people who are and are trying to stop them from painting a different picture to the media. People were trying to break into stores and the protesters peacefully stood out the front and stopped them.

8. Of course, the media is racist, so if anyone gets a shot of these lootings or attacks from other people not protesting, but using the the demonstration as an excuse to fuck around, they're going to spin them negatively and turn the public against the protesters, by saying that they're "looting, burning and destroying things because they're dirty blacks who are being petty criminals as always"

9. And hey look, forum user Dogfood is a prime example that this propoganda is fucking working

Medical professionals were available to help Michael avoid death, and were happy to do so

They were denied

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: 1. Oooh no, a video of the german military parade. Call the cops.

Dude I'm just saying that it's kind of a dickish thing to do is all

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: 2. Hahahahahahaha AAHAHAHAHAHA ha.
How convenient that the video ends just before it comes to the real part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbsiFFPPdW4 there

Give me an exact time that he didn't pay for his stuff.
Plus if he hadn't paid you'd think that the shopkeeper would have been a bit more forceful than letting him walk out the door, added to the fact that the police officer who shot him had no idea that Brown had anything to do with any 'robbery' but was in fact mad at him for jaywalking

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: 3.
Quote: I don't give a shit whether it was an "act of defence"
Wonderful, thats as good as saying "I dont give a shit if he got shot 6 times instead of properly arrested"

Show me the video evidence of Michael going down on his knees, raising his hands up in the air and submitting to the police.... Oh wait, you dont have one.

Not giving a shit whether the policeman was defending himself and not giving a shit whether he was shot six times are completely different. Yes, I'm pissed that Brown was murdered instead of receiving the punishment that he should have been given, neither robbery or jaywalking carries that death penalty

As for your second point here, the family of Michael has asked for any footage or photographs of the shooting to be taken down. You find me a clip of any good reason that Brown should have been killed.

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: 4. Oh so...--- Wait what? You just made no sense whatsoever, whatever type of herb you smoked; Can I have some of that too? - More about that in point 5

I was pointing out that just because you do things the blacks created and have black friends doesn't mean you are voided from being a racist. Saying "cool" to mean good or "this is my jam" when a song comes on (both phrases coined by black people) does not make you an instantly forgiven person

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: 5. I do not have any special privileges that the blacks do not have, if you want to play a stupid game like that.. Fine: I feel like the blacks have more privileges because the president of US is a black person, a leader of a world superpower while I, as a white person am nothing but a common citizen.

You are not prejudiced in this world like the blacks are, and that is a privilege of it's own. I still feel oppression from this "accepting" world as a member of the lgbt community, maybe not the same as the blacks feel, but I can tell you that when unoppressed people say things like "i don't think I'm less oppressed than you" it fucking hurts.

Plus the chief of the FBI is white,
the Queen is white,
Most of the world leaders are white

If you feel threatened because the president of America is white, I seriously have to question whether you calling me a
(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: loonie
is being hypocritical or not

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: When one understands certain group or someone else, it leads to accepting them.

As a member of an oppressed group, I can tell you that that is absolutely the opposite of true

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: 6.

Oh accusing me of racism again, moving on

And rightly so

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: 7.

by you and Kman**

I'll just leave this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYl82snKEnY

Man, look at the media! What're they doing now? Painting the protesters to look like criminals? It's just like forum user MrWhitticus SAID they would!

But he's wrong of course. Hey, lEt's usE tHis aS aN ARguMeNT AgaINst Him! It"s nOt lIke he CalLed iT oR anYthIng!!1!

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: 8.
Let me play that game too:

So ofcourse the people are going to only show and record few violent incidents demonstrated by cops who are corrupt, still not racist but only feel like letting their frustration out on a bunch of people. And of course they wont be showing any footage of the damage done from the protesters side but only from the police side. Biased obviously.

The reason that there's no damage being shown from the protesters is because there is none! I have provided multiple sources which provide proof that it is not the protesters who are being violent or causing damage.

Read them.

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: 9.

So lemme get this straight, Michael was shot 6 times, in the head included and people asked for medical assistance which could save his life? Please think again.

I mean that the medics were told he was dead without being given the cause and offered to help, but were denied. It's not the fact that they couldn't help him that you should be focusing on, but the fact that they weren't allowed to

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: edit: just saw your newest post

Real guns with rubber bullet ammunition. What do you seriously think the police would perform mass crowd execution with live ammunition? You really are a loonie

At least 2 shot, and last time I checked it's very difficult to injure someone with a rubber bullet, it only causes aches and bruises

Please provide links for all your arguments in future

(08-19-2014, 03:01 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Hooray for Ad Hominem and "ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS RACIST FUCK YOU WHITE = BAD BLACK = BEST"
Seriously, you and Mr Whitticus need to actually start countering points instead of hiding in a corner and screaming "YOUR RACIST!" at anyone with a differing opinion as you have been doing the entire thread.

Have you actually read any of our posts?

Literally all we've been doing is debunking people's dambass reasons that the police are in the right

And the only replies we've gotten are "lol thats stupid look at this piece of evidence which proves nothing"

*Careless Whisper saxophone solo*
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 03:10 PM by MrWhitticus.)
08-19-2014, 03:08 PM
Website Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(08-19-2014, 03:08 PM)MrWhitticus Wrote: And the only replies we've gotten are "lol thats stupid look at this piece of evidence which proves nothing"

ironic

enjoy your evening, try not to be too racist towards whites in the future! Remember, we all share this world

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 03:19 PM by Nice.)
08-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Find
Mechavomit Offline

Threads: 0

This incident has once again proven to me that America is a fucked up country and I would never want to live there.
I don't think that the police are necessary racist all the time, I do know that they're incredibly trigger-happy, which you can expect in a place where everyone can just go and buy a gun.
08-19-2014, 03:21 PM
Find
MrWhitticus Offline

(08-19-2014, 03:19 PM)Dogfood Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 03:08 PM)MrWhitticus Wrote: And the only replies we've gotten are "lol thats stupid look at this piece of evidence which proves nothing"

ironic

enjoy your evening, try not to be too racist towards whites in the future! Remember, we all share this world

ironic

enjoy your day, try to find an example of me being racist to whites! Remember, I'm white too

08-19-2014, 03:23 PM
Website Find
MrWhitticus Offline

@Robosprog
We've actually debunked quite a few things, such as the cop who shot Brown didn't know about the "robbery," the looters and burners were not actually protesters, the shop owner actually said afterward that Brown did nothing to the store and that the police have injured and shot people with real guns.

I understand that we may have come off as "LOL ALL POLICE ARE EVIL DIE DIE DIE RACISM IS GENOCIDE" type people, and I apologize for that. I do not believe that the police currently occupying Ferguson are the ones at fault, I believe that "the police" as a whole is at fault.

I do agree with KMan on the point that is you are siding with the police (as a whole), you are doing the wrong thing. Bringing out heavy artillery, tear gas, rubber and real bullets and heavy weaponry is not an acceptable response to peaceful protesting. And if a group of people are getting shot at and threatened, of course a few people are going to rebel, it's what living things do: they protect themselves.

Do I believe what the police are doing is right? No. Do I believe that what the looters and burners are doing is right? No. The difference is that the second one is justified.

(08-19-2014, 03:21 PM)Robosprog Wrote: You need to grow a sense of perspective, because right now this whole attitude of "EVERY BLACK PERSON IS GREAT AND ALL THE BAD WHITE MEN ARE RACIST." is retarded, and gets nobody nowhere. Michael Brown is guilty. The cop who shot him is guilty. The police chiefs are guilty. The vast majority of the police are innocent. The peaceful protestors are innocent. The violent protestors are guilty.

Aside from Michael Brown, very well said

(08-19-2014, 03:25 PM)Robosprog Wrote: This is the most retarded thing I have ever read.
"I can't be racist to whites because I'm white! LOL!"

"we all share this world" appears to come from the perspective that I should be accepting everyone who's different into my world

I was simply stating that, from the context of our argument, I was of the same orientation of Dogfood

And with this I bid you all goodnight

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 03:38 PM by MrWhitticus.)
08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Website Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

I have one and only thing to say about this: no matter was the question about racism, criminal background or just being annoying, the police in america needs to show more respect to its people. I've read these kind of things happen, not only for black people, but all sorts of people. The police needs to relax their trigger finger, and think before they tighten it. Shooting or killing should be the last option only.
08-19-2014, 03:48 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

(08-19-2014, 03:34 PM)MrWhitticus Wrote: I do agree with KMan on the point that is you are siding with the police (as a whole), you are doing the wrong thing. Bringing out heavy artillery, tear gas, rubber and real bullets and heavy weaponry is not an acceptable response to peaceful protesting.

But individual low-rank polices aren't responsible for this
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 03:51 PM by Deep One.)
08-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)MrWhitticus Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 02:37 PM)Wooderson Wrote: They drew guns with rubber bullets and tear gas on the first day of the protests for no reason at all, so this is nothing new.

Real guns now though

(08-19-2014, 03:08 PM)MrWhitticus Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 02:39 PM)Dogfood Wrote: edit: just saw your newest post

Real guns with rubber bullet ammunition. What do you seriously think the police would perform mass crowd execution with live ammunition? You really are a loonie

At least 2 shot, and last time I checked it's very difficult to injure someone with a rubber bullet, it only causes aches and bruises

Please provide links for all your arguments in future

I'm all for properly sourced discussions, but the fact is that nowhere in that link you provided it is stated that the real gunshots were fired by the police, only that there were reports of gunshots in the area and that at least two people got shot. What the article does mention is that the police said the gunshots were fired by violent agitators infiltrated among the peaceful protesters.

Just thought it would be important to point this out.

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 04:56 PM by Ashtoreth.)
08-19-2014, 04:05 PM
Find