Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
USAMAHIFI
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
Hi all,
I get this horror game Amnesia : The dark Desent, its install sucessfull but its givving black box error my im giving hpl.log plz find my error and let me know. My graphic card is up to date

plz find my attach

My System Specification
OPERATING SYSTEM
Name: Microsoft Windows 8 Pro
Architecture: 32-bit
DirectX version: 9.0c or better

MEMORY
Total memory: 3 GB

PROCESSORS
- Name: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz
- Manufacturer: GenuineIntel
- Description: x64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
- Number of cores: 2

VIDEO CONTROLLERS
- Name: Microsoft Basic Render Driver
- Adapter compatibility: Microsoft
- Name: Intel® Q45/Q43 Express Chipset (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)
- Adapter compatibility: Intel Corporation

.jpg   Untitled.jpg (Size: 74.47 KB / Downloads: 130)
.log   hpl.log (Size: 1.45 KB / Downloads: 125)
03-02-2015, 07:14 AM
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago RE: Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
If Intel® Q45/Q43 Express Chipset is the only graphics card you have in the computer then the game will not run I am afraid. It does not match the minimum requirements.

If "Microsoft Basic Render Driver" is a AMD/NVIDIA card with drivers provided by Windows, you will have to visit AMD or NVIDIAS website to download a driver and then the game should work if running on that card.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2015, 08:18 AM by jens.)
03-02-2015, 08:17 AM
Website Find
USAMAHIFI Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago RE: Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
(03-02-2015, 08:17 AM)jens Wrote: If Intel® Q45/Q43 Express Chipset is the only graphics card you have in the computer then the game will not run I am afraid. It does not match the minimum requirements.

If "Microsoft Basic Render Driver" is a AMD/NVIDIA card with drivers provided by Windows, you will have to visit AMD or NVIDIAS website to download a driver and then the game should work if running on that card.

Ok i'll try n let u know
03-02-2015, 10:24 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.