Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 4.45 Average
The Ultimate SOMA Discussion Thread
DICKJONES Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The Ultimate SOMA Discussion Thread

Game looks pretty dope.

I was hoping for a E3 1995 Sega Saturn style announcement as in "and it's out right now" but I guess that was maybe too much to ask for. I still hope some ARG does that in the future.

I gotta say that when I started the pastebin on the 23rd I didn't think it would reach almost 10 000 views. It was quite a hassle to keep it updated when things were really moving but it's pretty sweet that I managed to do something for this in such a major way. Also would like to thank people who made some resources for this ARG like the anons who did maps for hXo.exe and those who made galleries for qcode.exe.

It's always nice to see that there's still something good in the endless shitposting.

Soma ARG pastebin manager. If you feel the pastebin is missing something you can contact me.
http://pastebin.com/X0GivsGP
05-29-2015, 03:34 PM
Find
BahamutPT Offline

(05-29-2015, 03:31 PM)DialB4Biscuit Wrote: Carl in the trailer says his nickname is wrangler or something. Didn't work as a login but maybe i'm miss hearing. Still strange we have that thing. Looks like a password.

Carl Semken. The robot is assuming the identity of the dead guy found later in the corridor.
05-29-2015, 03:34 PM
Find
Bodertz Offline

Frictional Games tweeted the release date.
05-29-2015, 03:35 PM
Find
GhylTarvoke Offline

Threads: 14

In the trailer,
Spoiler below!
I actually cringed when he unplugged the robot.
05-29-2015, 03:36 PM
Find
DICKJONES Offline

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/05/2...r=36969785

Soma ARG pastebin manager. If you feel the pastebin is missing something you can contact me.
Find
TheAdequate Offline

(05-29-2015, 03:34 PM)DICKJONES Wrote: Game looks pretty dope.

I was hoping for a E3 1995 Sega Saturn style announcement as in "and it's out right now" but I guess that was maybe too much to ask for. I still hope some ARG does that in the future.

I gotta say that when I started the pastebin on the 23rd I didn't think it would reach almost 10 000 views. It was quite a hassle to keep it updated when things were really moving but it's pretty sweet that I managed to do something for this in such a major way. Also would like to thank people who made some resources for this ARG like the anons who did maps for hXo.exe and those who made galleries for qcode.exe.

It's always nice to see that there's still something good in the endless shitposting.

You were pretty based pastebin-anon. I know it was tough work at times.
Next time I'm in a non-cancerous thread, I will like to think that some of you guys are there.

Haha, oh shit, no wonder they were giving us clues for our dumb asses.
Someone literally had to stay up and constantly refresh the Youtube page to see if we had found it yet so that they could release it all to everyone.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2015, 03:38 PM by TheAdequate.)
Find
BahamutPT Offline

PathosII ‏@PathosII 27s27 seconds ago
Quote:> CLASSIFIED DATA COMPROMISED
Searching...
> Found potential sources:
/v/
fg/forum
> dispatching counter measure, ATA: 115d 7h

We're all fucked.

Spoiler below!
It's September 22nd of course
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2015, 03:44 PM by BahamutPT.)
05-29-2015, 03:43 PM
Find
DICKJONES Offline

> CLASSIFIED DATA COMPROMISED
Searching...
/v/
fg/forum

we ded

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2015, 03:44 PM by DICKJONES.)
Find
Hanmik Offline

> CLASSIFIED DATA COMPROMISED
Searching...
/v/
fg/forum

nice..
Find
NanaPharcyde Offline

Threads: 3

(05-29-2015, 03:36 PM)TheAdequate Wrote:
(05-29-2015, 03:34 PM)DICKJONES Wrote: Game looks pretty dope.

You were pretty based pastebin-anon. I know it was tough work at times.
Next time I'm in a non-cancerous thread, I will like to think that some of you guys are there.

Haha, oh shit, no wonder they were giving us clues for our dumb asses.
Someone literally had to stay up and constantly refresh the Youtube page to see if we had found it yet so that they could release it all to everyone.

This. So much this. See you chaps when /v/ is back!

I AM A MUSICIAN LOOKING FOR A COOL MOD TO SCORE, CONTACT ME. @NanaPharcyde LISTEN HERE: https://soundcloud.com/mohawk-23
05-29-2015, 03:44 PM
Website Find