Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot open first door with oni tool.
LBF
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Cannot open first door with oni tool.
Found the omni tool, updated chip to tool. But when I go to open door it say access granted but door doea not open. Tried starting from a previous load before I got the omni tool, but still not opening door. What should I do?
09-28-2015, 10:31 PM
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Cannot open first door with oni tool.
You will have to load a save from the previous level and replay from there. The bug is random and we currently do not know why it can happen, but it is at least known and will hopefully be fixed.
09-29-2015, 07:54 AM
Website Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
If you are playing on Steam or GOG, please go to My Documents/My Games/SOMA/Main/[steamid], find the latest save, rar/zip it and then attach it here.

That way we can try and figure out what the issue might be.
09-29-2015, 08:09 AM
Find
Dalamar
Unregistered

(09-28-2015, 10:31 PM)LBF Wrote: Found the omni tool, updated chip to tool. But when I go to open door it say access granted but door doea not open. Tried starting from a previous load before I got the omni tool, but still not opening door. What should I do?

This happened to me as well (playing on the PS4) I had to load a save from the previous level, meaning redo the office and chair scenario. Once I did that, played through to the door issue and it worked as it should. Reloading a save from the Awakening level did not work, I had to reload from the previous stage.
09-29-2015, 06:13 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.