Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get it fullscreen in lower resolutions
Bad doggie. DOWN. Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Can't get it fullscreen in lower resolutions

I'm trying to run this game on my relatively crappy laptop (I don't have my desktop with me at the moment) and I need to turn down the game resolution to get a decent framerate. The problem is that the game won't go fullscreen at lower resolutions. Instead, it just covers part of the screen, which makes everything look so small as to make the game unplayable. I need it to stretch at lower resolutions to fullscreen so I can actually see what's going on in the game without being distracted by my desktop in the background and without having to squint the whole time. Help?
11-03-2015, 12:42 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Can't get it fullscreen in lower resolutions

What GPU do you have? Do you have settings that can change whether the game will stretch or not? I know this is possible to change in the Nvidia Control Panel.

11-03-2015, 12:50 AM
Find
Bad doggie. DOWN. Offline

Threads: 2

(11-03-2015, 12:50 AM)Mudbill Wrote: What GPU do you have? Do you have settings that can change whether the game will stretch or not? I know this is possible to change in the Nvidia Control Panel.

I have an Intel GPU. There only scaling-related option in the Intel Graphics Control Panel is "Maintain Display Scaling", which is already checked.
11-03-2015, 04:59 AM
Find
yandexx Offline

Threads: 1

I actually had the same problem on GTX 560 Ti, when I was trying to test running the game at 720p.

Other games stretch just fine.
11-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Find