Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drawers in SOMA.
Hypercube Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Drawers in SOMA.

(12-08-2015, 02:41 AM)Abion47 Wrote: Click on my name and select "Send Abion47 a message". Then you can either attach a zip of your map files to the message or upload them somewhere (like MediaFire or whatever) and send me the link.

I mean I understand I can just click PM under your name as well, but my question was that there wasn't an attach file option in the draft part of it. But I'll just send a link.
12-08-2015, 04:06 AM
Find
Abion47 Offline

Threads: 22

I see the problem. That particular table entity you are using has a cylindrical collision shape along the end corners (these shapes are invisible anywhere except in the ModelEditor). That cylinder is colliding with your drawers, causing the weird behavior. Set the table to also be in the "-drawer" collide group, and that should fix your issue.

(12-08-2015, 03:54 AM)Romulator Wrote:
(12-08-2015, 02:41 AM)Abion47 Wrote: Click on my name and select "Send Abion47 a message". Then you can either attach a zip of your map files to the message or upload them somewhere (like MediaFire or whatever) and send me the link.

Or, under his message, simply click the "PM" button.

Or that works too I guess. Tongue
12-08-2015, 05:21 AM
Find
Hypercube Offline

Threads: 20

(12-08-2015, 05:21 AM)Abion47 Wrote: I see the problem. That particular table entity you are using has a cylindrical collision shape along the end corners (these shapes are invisible anywhere except in the ModelEditor). That cylinder is colliding with your drawers, causing the weird behavior. Set the table to also be in the "-drawer" collide group, and that should fix your issue.
Thank you a lot Smile! I never knew the entity had some sort of collision shape messing with the drawers. This is what was messing me up, well, glad you told me that, because now I can move on from that issue.
12-08-2015, 05:26 AM
Find