Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amnesia dark descent problem x please help! :(
rjwaffles
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago amnesia dark descent problem x please help! :(
please help me with problem x! Sad i want to play amnesia dark descent so badly Sad

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 1.59 KB / Downloads: 113)
12-31-2015, 04:27 AM
Destroyedbeauty Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: amnesia dark descent problem x please help! :(
(12-31-2015, 04:27 AM)rjwaffles Wrote: please help me with problem x! Sad i want to play amnesia dark descent so badly Sad

The problem is that you are using an Intel integrated GPU, and as far as I know - is unsupported by the game itself, even with the latest drivers.

You doesn't have any dedicated Geforce card in your PC, don't you?
12-31-2015, 11:35 PM
Find
DARIUSH2001 Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: amnesia dark descent problem x please help! :(
Amnesia requires OpenGL 2.0 while your graphic card has OpenGL 1.4. Sadly, I don't think you can play the game. Though, that intel card is an integrated one. You can see if you have a dedicated one too in your device manager. Open device manager by clicking Start button > Control Panel > System and Security > Device Manager. There look for display adapter and press that + so you can see the graphic(s) card(s). If there is just one (your intel) then I'm sorry but you can't play Amnesia:TDD. If there is another one, tell me what card is it and maybe we can solve the problem.
EDIT: That's what Destroyedbeauty said. I tried to explain it a bit more.

Bad or missing keyboard. Press F1 to continue.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2016, 12:43 AM by DARIUSH2001.)
01-01-2016, 12:00 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Intel cards are unsupported, but some do work if you update your drivers. Use the Have Disk method in the guide here:

https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-24129.html

01-01-2016, 05:42 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.