Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Haze On Inventory
BowserBros65
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Blue Haze On Inventory
If you remember me, I was the one who had trouble getting custom stories to work on laptop. I solved that problem, but now I have another one: for some reason, whenever I open my inventory or my journal, it seems to be have a bright blue haze effect to it. Unfortunately, I have no way of showing you a screenshot, since I'm not using the Steam version of the game right now.
02-17-2016, 02:05 AM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Blue Haze On Inventory
Can't you run the game in windowed mode and print the screen to a screenshot from there? Using PrintScreen key and MS paint should do it. You might not even need to be in windowed mode.

02-17-2016, 12:33 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Or press F8? F8 takes a screenshot and puts it into the Amnesia folder. Since you're using retail, and I can assume you're on Windows, they should go to C:/Program Files (x86)/Amnesia - The Dark Descent/redist/ and will be called something like Screenshot_xxx.jpg.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
02-17-2016, 12:41 PM
Find
BowserBros65
Unregistered

well it's a moot point anyway, cause I after I closed the game to ask you guys about it, I reopened I opened the game back up again and the haze was gone...at least for now.Blush
02-17-2016, 04:31 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.