Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The blood tracks (spoiler inside)
wtcelesta Offline

Threads: 2
The blood tracks (spoiler inside)

Where I found Catherine's body, there is a blood track that goes from the payload pickup door all the way to the room where the body is found. The wrench with which Catherine was hit is on the floor in that same room though. Help me understand. If she was hit in that room, how come there are blood tracks? If she was hit at the payload pickup door and someone dragged her to her final rest (why would they do that?), why also bring the wrench? All the evidence is that she couldn't possibly crawl, injured and dying, from one place to another, because the dialog that Simon hears before her death is too short and her death appears to be almost instant. What is going on with that? Very curious.[/php]
07-11-2016, 10:06 PM
Find
SlackerinDeNile Offline

Threads: 7
RE: The blood tracks (spoiler inside)

(07-11-2016, 10:06 PM)wtcelesta Wrote: Where I found Catherine's body, there is a blood track that goes from the payload pickup door all the way to the room where the body is found. The wrench with which Catherine was hit is on the floor in that same room though. Help me understand. If she was hit in that room, how come there are blood tracks? If she was hit at the payload pickup door and someone dragged her to her final rest (why would they do that?), why also bring the wrench? All the evidence is that she couldn't possibly crawl, injured and dying, from one place to another, because the dialog that Simon hears before her death is too short and her death appears to be almost instant. What is going on with that? Very curious.[/php]

Sorry to go off on a tangent here but SOMA, regarding its conception and development, is quite a mystery. I think that there will always be decisions regarding its writing, visuals and design that most of us will never really understand.

Regarding this part of the story, who knows? Perhaps a member of the team dragged her out of the way for some reason, maybe they contemplated launching the ARK for a very short time after her death.
07-27-2016, 10:08 PM
Find