Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't pass open door to the dive room after Steam update
mikeossur
Unregistered

Not Solved Can't pass open door to the dive room after Steam update
Hi, I got to the Omicron station and started collecting items to use the dive suit. After a update I can no longer pass through the door to the dive room. I am using Linux and all works great until now. Sad
08-07-2017, 05:36 AM
nortol Offline

Threads: 0
Not Solved RE: Can't pass open door to the dive room after Steam update
(08-07-2017, 05:36 AM)mikeossur Wrote: Hi, I got to the Omicron station and started collecting items to use the dive suit. After a update I can no longer pass through the door to the dive room. I am using Linux and all works great until now. Sad

The problem still exist on windows too.
I bought the game on the last week and from yesterday i stacked on the same door :-(
I do not have any idea what to do from now.
11-22-2017, 09:20 AM
Find
SteveR Offline

Threads: 1
Hi,

Could you please screenshot the location of this door? When you say "To the dive room" I am wondering if you meant the long corridor that leads to it, or the exit door.

Also, log files and save games if possible - will help!

Thanks,
- Steve
11-22-2017, 01:59 PM
Find
nortol Offline

Threads: 0
(11-22-2017, 01:59 PM)SteveR Wrote: Hi,

Could you please screenshot the location of this door? When you say "To the dive room" I am wondering if you meant the long corridor that leads to it, or the exit door.

Also, log files and save games if possible - will help!

Thanks,
- Steve

Hello!

Yes, i mean the door at the end of the long corridor.
Sorry but i can not do screenshot but the problem was exactly this: https://steamcommunity.com/app/282140/di...486427525/

Finally i was able to finish the game, but my trick was to uninstall the entire game, delete every files from steam dir about SOMA, reinstall the game(no success), uninstall and delete again everithing, reinstall with developer mode(it was the same problem), again uninstall, delete everything again, and a reinstall fourthly...

And the magic worked, i was able to continue the game...

Do not ask what was the problem, i dont know, but as i read on the internet, i am not the only with this bug.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=soma+o...e&ie=UTF-8

.jpg   snap2232.jpg (Size: 171.63 KB / Downloads: 180)
11-27-2017, 07:00 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.