Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac problem
coffee robot
Unregistered

Not Solved Mac problem
I've been playing soma on the Mac and when I turn the mouse it doesn't turn all the way and I was wondering if this is a bug or something. What I mean is the little look dot will at times refuse to keep turning to the left or right making exploration difficult and I think this is why I gave up playing at the curie, not just running away really fast to the right place is hard, but if the mouse is refusing to work right it's kind of impossible, yet it's fun and I keep thinking I can just get around how jittery and annoying the mouse control is. What do I do?

(02-05-2018, 07:49 PM)coffee robot Wrote: I've been playing soma on the Mac and when I turn the mouse it doesn't turn all the way and I was wondering if this is a bug or something. What I mean is the little look dot will at times refuse to keep turning to the left or right making exploration difficult and I think this is why I gave up playing at the curie, not just running away really fast to the right place is hard, but if the mouse is refusing to work right it's kind of impossible, yet it's fun and I keep thinking I can just get around how jittery and annoying the mouse control is. What do I do?

additionally I'd just like to add that I am playing using a Wacom tablet and the 30 dollar version you get from the App Store. If using the Wacom mouse makes any difference I wonder I don't think it should though. I tried using the Wacom pen that was even more of a disaster. Usually my Wacom mouse works for everything and the apple mouse is totally inferior to the windows mice I grew up with.
02-05-2018, 07:49 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Not Solved RE: Mac problem
Not sure if this game was ever made with tablets in mind, so if it doesn't work that might be why. I do recommend you try the mouse and see if it works - then we can say it's probably not a problem with the game, and just unfortunately lack of support.

02-08-2018, 11:52 PM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.