Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for Help
Jayal555 Offline

Threads: 1
Request for Help

Hello there everyone,

i know i am new to this board/forum and now my request mind be a little bit impudent to ask but:

i need help. in various stuff:

1.)
I want to make a custom story with hpl3/soma and i was looked in some places like youtube and so on but i am not able to find something like a custom particle to use or make for a butterfly or other life like stuff.
Yeah, i know this sounds strange or stupid but in hpl1 i was working on a custom story (unfortunaly my harddrive broke and the cs was lost (2 years of work) and now i want to make a new one) and don't find some "life like stuff"..the only thing that comes in mind was the "flys".

If someone would be so kindly and help me with my request?

If so, i need some stuff:
- butterfly (color change?, animation, glowing? (light source))
- cockroach (animation, sound)
- birds ((animation, sound)

2.)
Is it possible to ask if someone can make a 3d model of a few figures or monsters with simple animation? I have some references for that if someone is asking for that request.

3.)
Is it possible to change the gender (sound, hand) in hpl3 in a female?

4.)
Is it possible to make a weapon to fight in hpl3?
Maybe use your smartphone to take pictures as a weapon or something?

5.)
Is someone so kindly to make a Wall, door, decor in a old japan style?
I have some references for that if someone is asking for that request.

That's first all for now. It would be so helpful if someone would be make my request become something.

I wish everyone here a happy new year and

Thank you.

Jayal555

I am truly sorry about my english, because it's not my first language.
01-02-2019, 02:24 PM
Find
Abion47 Offline

Threads: 22
RE: Request for Help

The answer to all of your requested feature changes is "Yes, but it will take some work". I would recommend that you go to the Frictional Games Discord Channel and ask there for advice on how to accomplish them.

For your asset requests, they are also possible but you might have problems finding someone to fulfill 2, particularly if you are asking for someone to do this for free. Your best bet is to use a service like Mixamo or Fuse and find/generate the model you are looking for, match it with some preset animations, and then go to the discord server and ask for advice on how to convert those files for use in HPL3.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 05:59 PM by Abion47.)
01-02-2019, 05:57 PM
Find
Jayal555 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Request for Help

(01-02-2019, 05:57 PM)Abion47 Wrote: The answer to all of your requested feature changes is "Yes, but it will take some work". I would recommend that you go to the Frictional Games Discord Channel and ask there for advice on how to accomplish them.

For your asset requests, they are also possible but you might have problems finding someone to fulfill 2, particularly if you are asking for someone to do this for free. Your best bet is to use a service like Mixamo or Fuse and find/generate the model you are looking for, match it with some preset animations, and then go to the discord server and ask for advice on how to convert those files for use in HPL3.

Thank you so much for the answer. Smile  i will keep that in mind and try it.
01-02-2019, 06:34 PM
Find