Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOMA Character spinning to the left, game unplayable
Neufala
Unregistered

Not Solved SOMA Character spinning to the left, game unplayable
I have the PC version of SOMA. When I first started playing, the game worked fine. But it now upon startup the character is spinning to the left like a joystick is depressed or something. However, I am using a keyboard and mouse. I saw some suggestions to turn off joystick support in UDKEngine.ini but this doesn't do anything even after restarting everything. At this point the game is unplayable with this bug. Please let me know if there are other things that I can try to fix this problem.

Thanks
Neufala
02-21-2019, 10:17 AM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Not Solved RE: SOMA Character spinning to the left, game unplayable
Probably cause by some software in the background. Conflicts can happen. Try to close as many other processes as possible, including things like Antivirus and special driver software for mouse/keyboard.

02-22-2019, 05:07 PM
Find
Neufala
Unregistered

Like I said in my initial query I have restarted everything, no nonessential background processes are running. Between when I wasn't having problems and when they started nothing else was installed like windows updates or anything as far as I am aware.
02-22-2019, 05:30 PM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Do you have any controllers connected? Can you unplug them? Does it still happen even if you unplug your mouse? And keyboard?

02-22-2019, 07:22 PM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.