Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Help Attaching script areas to doors?
Doremovu Offline

Threads: 3
Attaching script areas to doors?

Good *daytime*, folks!

There is a certain problem i've encountered. I have an area that perfectly matches the body of a door, and is placed right in one. The thing it works good until i, obviously, open this door so they don't match anymore. Script would have worked perfectly if only "GetEntitiesCollide" worked with player, but it doesn't so i am forced to replace it with colliding with areas. Any ideas how to solve that problem?
04-30-2020, 09:05 AM
Find
Doremovu Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Attaching script areas to doors?

(04-30-2020, 09:05 AM)Doremovu Wrote: Good *daytime*, folks!

There is a certain problem i've encountered. I have an area that perfectly matches the body of a door, and is placed right in one. The thing it works good until i, obviously, open this door so they don't match anymore. Script would have worked perfectly if only "GetEntitiesCollide" worked with player, but it doesn't so i am forced to replace it with colliding with areas. Any ideas how to solve that problem?

Hey! The problem seems to be solved, though some spaghetti code is used. Sorry for wasted time for those who cared. Delete the thread, please!
04-30-2020, 02:02 PM
Find