Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's play - Amnesia! - FINISHED
alaskahorrorfan Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Let's play - Amnesia! [Somewhat Blind]

OMIGOSH!

Hehe keep up the entertaining work!
12-15-2010, 05:38 AM
Find
LoneWolf Offline

Threads: 43

(12-15-2010, 12:33 AM)SillySprites Wrote: Sad I can totally wait, IM SO scared to do the storage, OH GOD, that place is like, ground 0 Sad its the place that scared me into tears!

Yeah aisde form the dungeon its the scariest part in my opinion. I crouched pretty much 80% of that part Sad and the message saying 'its unusually dark', that didnt help at all, at first it made me think i was gonna get eaten by something if i wasnt near light.
12-15-2010, 05:08 PM
Find
SillySprites Offline

Threads: 5

(12-15-2010, 05:08 PM)LoneWolf Wrote:
(12-15-2010, 12:33 AM)SillySprites Wrote: Sad I can totally wait, IM SO scared to do the storage, OH GOD, that place is like, ground 0 Sad its the place that scared me into tears!

Yeah aisde form the dungeon its the scariest part in my opinion. I crouched pretty much 80% of that part Sad and the message saying 'its unusually dark', that didnt help at all, at first it made me think i was gonna get eaten by something if i wasnt near light.

OH GEEZUM, Im going to start filming the storage in a bit, >w<
12-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Find
xiphirx Offline

Threads: 16

One thing to note:
Spoiler below!
Once you have the rods, evade the first monster, then RUN! you'll see another monster come up, just go around him, head STRAIGHT for the table in the middle, and jump up on it, then over, then RUN to the exit. This way, you wont get hit.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2010, 10:06 PM by Yuhaney.)
12-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Find
LoneWolf Offline

(12-15-2010, 09:06 PM)xiphirx Wrote: One thing to note: Once you have the rods, evade the first monster, then RUN! you'll see another monster come up, just go around him, head STRAIGHT for the table in the middle, and jump up on it, then over, then RUN to the exit. This way, you wont get hit.

Uhm spoiler alert? also it would be more enjoyable if she didnt know your little tricks Tongue
12-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Find
xiphirx Offline

Threads: 16

She's been through this part already.
12-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Find
SillySprites Offline

(12-15-2010, 09:36 PM)xiphirx Wrote: She's been through this part already.

Yup! Ive been through the storage already, its the last of the places ive beaten, I think I know what's coming, but for your guys's sake I didn't read the *Spoiler* post above as to stay as unknowing as possible! :>
Oh yay! Im gonna try a new thing: Uploading as they are ready and continue onwards, Because! I think I figured out a way to not ONLY! reduce the size of my 3 gig per vid, videos, but! Keep the quality! so uploads should take no more than 20 mins per VID! which is G-R-E-A-T! Thank you all for watching thus far

<3 Silly
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2010, 10:57 PM by SillySprites.)
12-15-2010, 10:03 PM
Find
SillySprites Offline

So guys! I will be creating a custom map in my spare-spare time, ((Im working on it at this moment,And, ive got a really neat story I think..but I will be looking for people willing to script it, and possibley help build? maybe? Ive got big plans for this map.

You can contact my yahoo, sillysprites

If you wish to discuss! Stay tuned!

-this wont get in the way of my videos! Big Grin-
12-16-2010, 02:26 AM
Find
LoneWolf Offline

(12-15-2010, 09:06 PM)xiphirx Wrote: One thing to note:
Spoiler below!
Once you have the rods, evade the first monster, then RUN! you'll see another monster come up, just go around him, head STRAIGHT for the table in the middle, and jump up on it, then over, then RUN to the exit. This way, you wont get hit.

Yes but for those yet to play this scene, they will be spoiled and part of the game will be ruined for them, its happened to me ages ago.
Anyway thanks for adding in the spoiler tab.

Nice videos so far SillySprites Smile . If you need any help with scripting i can help i'm currently making a small level and have became pretty good at it now.

EDIT: Watched video 9, to answer your question on the music:

Spoiler below!

When the scary music turns off it means that the monster is either gone or no longer searching for you or far away from you. So you can still find them but they will probably be far away from you.

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2010, 02:06 PM by LoneWolf.)
12-16-2010, 01:55 PM
Find
SillySprites Offline

(12-16-2010, 01:55 PM)LoneWolf Wrote:
(12-15-2010, 09:06 PM)xiphirx Wrote: One thing to note:
Spoiler below!

Yes but for those yet to play this scene, they will be spoiled and part of the game will be ruined for them, its happened to me ages ago.
Anyway thanks for adding in the spoiler tab.

Nice videos so far SillySprites Smile . If you need any help with scripting i can help i'm currently making a small level and have became pretty good at it now.

EDIT: Watched video 9, to answer your question on the music:

Spoiler below!

When the scary music turns off it means that the monster is either gone or no longer searching for you or far away from you. So you can still find them but they will probably be far away from you.

Thanks for the clarification!! Big Grin And um yeah! So the map im making will actually be quite large, ((Story takes place in a 3 story mansion: Not including attic, basements and other extraments)) The story I think, is really unique! Ive no idea how to do ANY scripting, Or make ceilings and working on different levels. ((But that I will probably be able to handle once i figure it out))

But yes! I would love to have you help me script! I'll give you more details as they surface :3 thanks!!
12-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Find