Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Update?
Porkyle Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Update?

(04-10-2011, 03:54 PM)mattwestwick Wrote: To access the aperture login page. Use Casbah as a profile name in-game.
The password is
troubled memories

I logged in the aperture page and it just told me "preparing client for file transfer" and soon amnesia downloaded something.

All i found was keypotioningredi.ent file in main amnesia folder.Huh
04-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12

So where exactly are the pictures after putting in the aperture password? I can't seem to find anything in my amnesia folder.

04-10-2011, 05:48 PM
Find
Francis York Morgan Offline

Threads: 0

You need to rename the new -ingredi.ent file into a .rar, extract with the password "damascus rose"
04-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Find
Harold E Larsson (Pr) Offline

Hahaha, Those fools!

When they found out about the leaked information, thanks to you cracking it!!!, they started running around like idiots, not knowing what to do! The croco-cats was all confused by this and I managed to lure them into an acid pit.

As you can see I am all good now, and finally healed all my wounds. It is a bit funny walking around with spider-legs sticking out your throat and eating with rat-heads from my nose. But I am slowly getting used to it!

You may wonder how I cheated death? Well let me tell you. The bastards at FG thought I was done for and threw me into a corner to bleed to death. However, I struggled and managed to tip over some essential salts on a shelf. I got all kinds of strange stuff over me and while it messed me up a bit (as you might have noticed) it managed to save me. Or at least my head...(and awakened meeee). And I also got strange voices in my head... but nice with some company!

As you might notice, I do no longer have to worry about those morons at FG now that they are all in panic, running around with creatures from the beyond released. After having healed I used this chaos to snoop around a bit and... YOU CANNOT GUESS WHAT I FOUND!!!

It is going to take a bit time to get it all processed, but this is really going to piss them off. Stay tuned.

PS: you should already have some teasers in rare secrets.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011, 06:04 PM by Harold E Larsson (Pr).)
04-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Find
mattwestwick Offline

Threads: 6

Oooh delicious.

Glad you're feeling better chum.
04-10-2011, 06:06 PM
Find
Synthecism Offline

Harold, I'm so glad you're safe! I was really worried about you for a while there, but you could not imagine my relief upon hearing of your survival.

Teasers in rare secrets - we've had many. There's the interesting concept art in the fourth tome (possibly a secret project by FG - if they released a behemoth like that, we'd have some serious trouble on our hands!) as well as those strange pictures in tomess 1-4.

For those of you that don't know, the letters in the picture in tome 1 rearrange to spell "DANIELS VICTIM." The letters in tome 2, "THE FOREIGNER." In tome 3, there are three almost indiscernible words, spelling out, in another language, "keeps key swift."

In the fourth tome, there are some interesting things as well - the image contains not only art about FG's secret projects, but some hidden words that, when arranged properly and translated, make the sentence: "An airplane can lift from here, sure!"

Eagerly awaiting for you to shed light on these discoveries, Harold.
04-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Find
Francis York Morgan Offline

(04-10-2011, 06:04 PM)Harold E Larsson (Pr) Wrote: Hahaha, Those fools!

When they found out about the leaked information, thanks to you cracking it!!!, they started running around like idiots, not knowing what to do! The croco-cats was all confused by this and I managed to lure them into an acid pit.

As you can see I am all good now, and finally healed all my wounds. It is a bit funny walking around with spider-legs sticking out your throat and eating with rat-heads from my nose. But I am slowly getting used to it!

You may wonder how I cheated death? Well let me tell you. The bastards at FG thought I was done for and threw me into a corner to bleed to death. However, I struggled and managed to tip over some essential salts on a shelf. I got all kinds of strange stuff over me and while it messed me up a bit (as you might have noticed) it managed to save me. Or at least my head...(and awakened meeee). And I also got strange voices in my head... but nice with some company!

As you might notice, I do no longer have to worry about those morons at FG now that they are all in panic, running around with creatures from the beyond released. After having healed I used this chaos to snoop around a bit and... YOU CANNOT GUESS WHAT I FOUND!!!

It is going to take a bit time to get it all processed, but this is really going to piss them off. Stay tuned.

PS: you should already have some teasers in rare secrets.

Glad Zach and I were able to be of some assistance Big Grin
04-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12

So what's the "o" file? I can't open it because its file type is "File." Anyone know what's in it? It's a 4MB file, so there's bound to be a fair amount inside.

04-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Find
vittau Offline

(04-10-2011, 06:58 PM)Anxt Wrote: So what's the "o" file? I can't open it because its file type is "File." Anyone know what's in it? It's a 4MB file, so there's bound to be a fair amount inside.
We need the 1 2 3 Kick It! file ("T") before we can open these, I believe. Need to "connect da dots"
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011, 06:59 PM by vittau.)
04-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Find
Mothhive Offline

Threads: 1

Looks like it has just been found ("ugly truth"). Hopefully this leads to some interesting discoveries! Smile
04-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Find