Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
---JUSTINE AS A CUSTOM STORY--- [DOWNLOAD] Please leave me some feedback, i worked hard to get this working =)
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65
RE: ---JUSTINE AS A CUSTOM STORY--- [DOWNLOAD] Please leave me some feedback, i worked hard to get this working =)

Sh*t the SetEntityActive still doesn't work on ropes Sad

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
05-17-2011, 10:23 PM
Find
Simpanra Offline

Threads: 28
RE: ---JUSTINE AS A CUSTOM STORY--- [DOWNLOAD] Please leave me some feedback, i worked hard to get this working =)

really? =/ is it used in the justine add on though? or are you just disappointed that they havent mended it? =/
05-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

(05-17-2011, 10:16 PM)Simpanra Wrote: but if amnesia accepts the serial but justine doesn't, that is when this custom story comes in handy ^_^

And in this case this will cause to open a gate to piracy.

(05-17-2011, 10:19 PM)bobbo Wrote: Huh, I don't get the problem. The patch didn't ask me for my serial when I installed it.

Lucky you then Smile

05-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Website Find
Simpanra Offline

true but seriously, unless Frictional says otherwise, i would say my custom story is doing more good than bad =) If you think otherwise i will consider removing it again, I'm not going to be stubborn for my own good health and i don't like to make enemies ^_^

This goes out to anyone who doesn't like me posting this custom story out here, if you feel that way about it then let me know and i will remove it =)

Edd,
05-17-2011, 10:31 PM
Find
bobbo Offline

Threads: 1

(05-17-2011, 10:26 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Lucky you then Smile

Well, I should have just asked what I meant by that: Should it ask you for your serial at all?
05-17-2011, 10:36 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

Hey, chill out. I'm merely stating my very personal opinion. Not as an official word.
I agree it's doing more good than bad. If anything wrong, devs will decide it.

(05-17-2011, 10:36 PM)bobbo Wrote: Well, I should have just asked what I meant by that: Should it ask you for your serial at all?

I haven't installed the new patch yet, but in first patch it asked for serial. My total conversion mod will ask for serial too. This is for retail version though, Steam version doesn't ask for serial since it comes with its own drm.

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2011, 10:38 PM by Tanshaydar.)
05-17-2011, 10:36 PM
Website Find
Simpanra Offline

(05-17-2011, 10:36 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Hey, chill out. I'm merely stating my very personal opinion. Not as an official word.
I agree it's doing more good than bad. If anything wrong, devs will decide it.

Oh im so sorry, i didnt mean my message to sound aggressive =/ i meant it as just an honest statement =) Im sorry for any hard feelings it might have caused =) I am glad you agree with me that it does more good than bad also ^_^ Thank you,
It did take quite some time to do =)
And then test,
and then mend,
and then re-test,
and then upload...
xDDDD
05-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

I was expecting it to work so I was waiting for Justine so I could fix some rope based physics puzzles in my MOd. Now I don't want to rebuild the whole Map Sad since it is mostly based on ropes that should break and move and stuff.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
05-17-2011, 10:43 PM
Find
Simpanra Offline

(05-17-2011, 10:43 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: I was expecting it to work so I was waiting for Justine so I could fix some rope based physics puzzles in my MOd. Now I don't want to rebuild the whole Map Sad since it is mostly based on ropes that should break and move and stuff.

in that case check the .map file and .hps for the first level (the very first scene especially) as that uses a very nice snazzy but complex looking rope mechanism. =)
05-17-2011, 10:45 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

The rope is not deactivated in there, it just moved I guess. But I may check it later.

05-17-2011, 10:49 PM
Find