Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
White Night - Total Conversion v1.1
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: White Night - Total Conversion - (New Teaser & Screen)

(09-30-2011, 10:55 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Interview became a little outdated in informative-wise; but it's always a good read since the questioner is the creator of Worry of Newport.

An edit:
I have literally finished level building except for one level.
Scripting could be done in one or two days.
Voice acting and polishing are what will take time. So, not in the end of September but an October release seems possible.
OMFG!!! Finnaly Big Grin (and i do like some of your custom models.... BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!) can't wait man! btw how much time did we wait eny way? a year and so right? damnit i can't even wait one more day xD

10-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

If it (and it will) turns out to be amazing, don't forget the possibility of expansions! Smile Just like Justine, a new small game with translations and everything!
10-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Find
Deckard Offline

Threads: 0

Looks like this project will be the next big thing... I'm stoked.

Great interview btw. Sounds like you know what you're doing.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2011, 02:05 PM by Deckard.)
10-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

(10-01-2011, 10:45 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: If it (and it will) turns out to be amazing, don't forget the possibility of expansions! Smile Just like Justine, a new small game with translations and everything!

Actually I have two possible expansion in mind, as I stated in interview, stories prior to this infamous white night. I already fleshed out one of them, but of course, it really depends on the demand. White Night is a complete story, expansions will only be looking through side characters deeper and what has happened prior to that night.

(10-01-2011, 02:03 PM)Deckard Wrote: Sounds like you know what you're doing.

I really do hope so Smile

Another edit:
Good news guys!
My roommate did a speedrun for White Night. He knew every puzzle, where to go, what to do. So, a complete speedrun! Guess what, it took more than 40 minutes.
Not all of the voice actings and notes were present, and even one level was finished only %25, without any puzzle. So, decide for yourself how long it is gonna take to beat White Night in your first play Smile

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011, 01:26 AM by Tanshaydar.)
10-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Website Find
Frost Offline

Threads: 8

A speedrun that takes more than 40 minutes? That's pretty impressive.
I've been stalking watching this thread for a while and just would like you to know that I'm really looking forward to this. Smile I may not be able to play it right when it's released, but I'll play it as soon as I can!
10-02-2011, 01:51 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Speedrun for an unfinished version, yeah. I'll have him do it once more after I completely finish this.
I hope you will enjoy when this finally comes out. I's been nearly ten months I've been working on this; but it feels like my only advantage is story. So as long as you don't spoil the story for yourself, you are free to play whenever you want.
In fact, that might get you the chance to play it completely bugfree Tongue

10-02-2011, 02:29 AM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

(10-02-2011, 02:29 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Speedrun for an unfinished version, yeah. I'll have him do it once more after I completely finish this.
I hope you will enjoy when this finally comes out. I's been nearly ten months I've been working on this; but it feels like my only advantage is story. So as long as you don't spoil the story for yourself, you are free to play whenever you want.
In fact, that might get you the chance to play it completely bugfree Tongue

Damn, can't wait! Smile As Frost said: "I may not be able to play it right when it's released, but I'll play it as soon as I can!"
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2011, 08:53 AM by plutomaniac.)
10-02-2011, 08:53 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Well, I was actually thinking the other way around, when your busy days begin?

10-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

(10-02-2011, 09:59 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Well, I was actually thinking the other way around, when your busy days begin?
They have already began that's why EtD will be continued Q2 2012. Right now I have more time but that will soon change. Release WN whenever you fell that it is 110% ready. The only problem might be the greek translation that I promised you... Undecided
10-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Find
yasar11732 Offline

Threads: 2

I just watched final scene of the white night! It was like blinding light of pure awesomeness... Listening to creadits music as I am writing this Smile

10-03-2011, 12:40 AM
Find