Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
White Night - Total Conversion v1.1
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34
RE: White Night - Total Conversion

I seem to have encountered a bug (maybe):

In the first outdoor alleyway, I'm now stuck. There is only one door other than the entrance, and its locked. The entrance door is also locked too. What am I supposed to do?

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
10-15-2011, 02:41 AM
Find
kailip Offline

Threads: 4

I have a question.

Spoiler below!
Is that "note to you" right in the beginning of the game written by David?
10-15-2011, 03:59 AM
Find
JarrodTheBobo Offline

Threads: 2

Here is part one of my lets play! Sorry ingame sound isnt heard, had a technical diffuculty.

ENJOY!
10-15-2011, 04:39 AM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(10-15-2011, 02:41 AM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: I seem to have encountered a bug (maybe):

In the first outdoor alleyway, I'm now stuck. There is only one door other than the entrance, and its locked. The entrance door is also locked too. What am I supposed to do?
Spoiler below!

There's a busted railing. Snap off one of the bars.

10-15-2011, 05:04 AM
Find
DamnNoHtml Offline

Ah, so I beat it. I have no idea what was going on Sad

Spoiler below!
So was it a Shutter Island? Like, all in David's head cause hes looney, or what?

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
10-15-2011, 07:27 AM
Find
Gameman246 Offline

Threads: 0

I think I understood the story, at least partly, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyways, this is my interpretation. Spoilers ahead, obviously!
Spoiler below!
David was married to Gracie. Gracie developed, or already had 2 different personalities. Gracie did something (most likely a murder) which led to her being sent to the Asylum that the game is based in. David constantly visited her while she was in there. As a result, he learned about her case from her doctor, (Patrick, I think? I can't exactly remember).

Eventually, David stopped coming, possibly because of Gracie's doctor's orders. Gracie's darker personality started becoming more evident, and that was when Sophie came into the picture. Sophie nurtured Gracie's darker side, and this became the dominant personality.

What happened next is a bit blank for me, but I'm gonna guess and say eventually, David did visit again.When he did, he saw how spiteful she was towards him. Big blank here, then David was captured by Sophie, who did something to David to cause him to lose his memory/ gain a different recollection of his memories.

Chances are that last part is way off, but that's all I could gather. For all I know, everything was indeed a big mind freak, where nothing happened at all, so don't flame me if I was way off.

Edit: Oh, there may have been something about Gracie and David joining as one person together through Sophie's meddling, which would explain why you're her "experiment" and why you have two different 'worlds' at certain parts, plus the memories, but that's just speculation on my behalf. I'm more than likely wrong.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2011, 10:41 AM by Gameman246.)
10-15-2011, 10:38 AM
Find
keeshond5 Offline

Threads: 0

I am at the doctors wings now.. And I don't know what to do.. Can anyone please help?

Spoiler below!
I know what the password is, but what do I need it for and where can I enter the password?
10-15-2011, 11:35 AM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

@Keeshond:
Spoiler below!
There is a door at the end of one of the hallways (near where you find the tape), there's a giant panel there, you can't see it without your flashlight because it's too dark, funny 'cause it's freaking huge.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
10-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Find
Morfar Offline

Threads: 12

Woooow! Love the story!

And apparently so does thousands of other, but them watching me play it :p

here is part 2

[url]http://www.youtube.com/morfar[/url] Amnesia/Stories with facecam!
10-15-2011, 11:57 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

Morfar, what you were trying to do at your second video for like 10 minutes is a bug. You had to go up the stairs and then go in there.

Damn, missed that...
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2011, 01:02 PM by plutomaniac.)
10-15-2011, 01:02 PM
Find