Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Forum Petition for "Amnesia Fanbase Sub-forum"! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Forum Petition for "Amnesia Fanbase Sub-forum"! (/thread-20914.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: * Forum Petition for "Amnesia Fanbase Sub-forum"! - Gunslingerjh - 03-25-2013

Great idea!

RE: * Forum Petition for "Amnesia Fanbase Sub-forum"! - Hunter of Shadows - 03-25-2013

I like how someone voted no but didn't explain why...haters gonna hate

RE: * Forum Petition for "Amnesia Fanbase Sub-forum"! - Wooderson - 03-25-2013

No because trololololol.

Kidding.

RE: * Forum Petition for "Amnesia Fanbase Sub-forum"! - Statyk - 03-26-2013

I think the person who voted no was Dogfood, and he gave his explanation =P

RE: * Forum Petition for "Amnesia Fanbase Sub-forum"! - plutomaniac - 03-26-2013

(03-25-2013, 08:11 PM)Scraper Wrote: Dude... It was a mess back then. O.O

ha,ha! I can imagine. Now things will be better. We are prepared...

Spoiler below!
...nah, we're screwed! Tongue
(03-26-2013, 01:45 AM)Statyk Wrote: I think the person who voted no was Dogfood, and he gave his explanation =P

Yes, you can always see the votes. But then he said Yes so practically noone has disagreed so far.

RE: * Forum Petition for "Amnesia Fanbase Sub-forum"! - PutraenusAlivius - 03-26-2013

(03-25-2013, 07:03 PM)plutomaniac Wrote:
(03-25-2013, 12:01 PM)The chaser Wrote: I totally agree, but I'm sure someone will still post wrong things there.

That's why we are here. Not only will this make easier to post and find stuff but (to be honest) it will also make the mod work less and help in a big way. At least that's what we hope, we'll see how it goes.

As Scraper said, just wait to see what will happen with AAMFP release. I wasn't around when Amnesia was released (I think only Scraper was at the time! Tongue) but I do remember the Justine reaction which was just a small DLC compared to the piggies.
Of course Scraper is the only one there! He joined on May 2007! So Scraper's been here for...what? 6 years?

RE: * Forum Petition for "Amnesia Fanbase Sub-forum"! - Yuhaney - 03-26-2013

Yes.

When I joined this place was so small that Jens, Thomas and pretty much the whole team were active on almost any decent thread created or pointed towards them.

RE: * Forum Petition for "Amnesia Fanbase Sub-forum"! - Nice - 03-26-2013

Yup, i voted "No" but i changed my mind.

dont hurt me pls

RE: * Forum Petition for "Amnesia Fanbase Sub-forum"! - The chaser - 03-26-2013

(03-26-2013, 08:52 PM)Scraper Wrote: Yes.

When I joined this place was so small that Jens, Thomas and pretty much the whole team were active on almost any decent thread created or pointed towards them.

I would love to be here at that time. There's something this forum has that others don't:

As this is a more-or-less small forum, it's a community where almost everyone knows the other, creating a friendship atmosphere. This atmosphere had to be really big in these times...
Damn it, I'm geting nostalgic. Anyways. For me, go on with the subforum. I hope this forum grows but that the coolest guys stay here...

Duh, I had to say it. I love you all. I'm not drunk, for your information.

RE: * Forum Petition for "Amnesia Fanbase Sub-forum"! - plutomaniac - 03-26-2013

(03-26-2013, 08:52 PM)Scraper Wrote: Yes.

Yeap, Jens is still fairly active. But you won't see this nowadays that much Sad:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-639-post-5499.html#pid5499

(03-26-2013, 09:10 PM)Dogfood Wrote: Yup, i voted "No" but i changed my mind.

dont hurt me pls

How about a 1 day ban? Tongue