Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. (/thread-18294.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - Robby - 09-13-2012

(09-13-2012, 07:43 PM)Deep One Wrote:
(09-13-2012, 03:54 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:
(09-13-2012, 03:52 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(09-13-2012, 01:46 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Gonna go with bullying in my country (Romania)... 11 years...
I will send you ponyterapy...
That wouldn't hurt. With absolutely zero friends in my city... heck, what a life...
Watching MLP will not help you with getting friends in your city.
That isn't a concern.

And that is not the main reason for losing all my friends. It happened years ago...

And let's not continue this (only through PM).

RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - Danny Boy - 09-14-2012

Portugal, My country, is full of complete uncultured, incompetent idiots where even apes could manage everything better.

Heres how smart we are: A group of people asked some collage students these questions:

Whats the chemical formula of water (its H2O), none knew the answer, some said "Ph0".

Who's the President of the United States of America (in 2011)? Most said Obama but a couple said Bush.

Who painted the Mona Lisa? (Leonard da Vinci), this is where it gets depressing, 49% said Miguel Ângelo, 49% some said Picasso and 1% said "Leonardo DiCaprio".

I think I have said enough.

RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - Froge - 09-14-2012

(09-14-2012, 03:35 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: Portugal, My country, is full of complete uncultured, incompetent idiots where even apes could manage everything better.

Heres how smart we are: A group of people asked some collage students these questions:

Whats the chemical formula of water (its H2O), none knew the answer, some said "Ph0".

Who's the President of the United States of America (in 2011)? Most said Obama but a couple said Bush.

Who painted the Mona Lisa? (Leonard da Vinci), this is where it gets depressing, 49% said Miguel Ângelo, 49% some said Picasso and 1% said "Leonardo DiCaprio".

I think I have said enough.
Are you checking the credibility of that interview?

RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - Zaffre - 09-14-2012

Every country has idiots. I remember being told that McDonald's was healthy because it tasted good.

RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - Ghieri - 09-14-2012

(09-14-2012, 04:54 PM)Zaffre Wrote: Every country has idiots. I remember being told that McDonald's was healthy because it tasted good.
McDonalds is marketing it's food as healthy in the states. My eyes roll back SOO HARD.

RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - CorinthianMerchant - 09-14-2012

Dear god.

RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - Robby - 09-14-2012

(09-14-2012, 06:43 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Dear god.
God is not relevant. Moving on...

RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - Danny Boy - 09-14-2012

(09-14-2012, 04:54 PM)Zaffre Wrote: Every country has idiots.
Including Politicians who can't say their own Prime Minister's name? I doubt it. our previous prime minister was named Sócrates... here our geniuses saying his name:

RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - Traggey - 09-14-2012

Can not... Resist..

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

RE: The (Least) Favorite aspects of your culture. - Robby - 09-14-2012

^

NNOOO! My poor head!