Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? (/thread-20665.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - PutraenusAlivius - 03-10-2013

(03-10-2013, 01:01 AM)DogFood Wrote: A different version of iron maiden is being used aswell.. It's without spikes, just an iron coffin with very very little space. Here's an article in which the victim describes how it was like http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/inside-the-torture-chamber-of-assads-inquisition-squads-7180869.html

yup, he's still alive and free now

Oh. Well, he could of died from no oxygen/breathing carbon dioxide. If there isn't a ventilation system.

EDIT: Yay! 900 Posts!

RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - Thief1337 - 03-10-2013

19 years old. Had dreams about the game. Scared shitless by the game. Stopped playing for 3 weeks after the first time I played.

RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - PutraenusAlivius - 03-10-2013

(03-10-2013, 02:46 AM)Thief1337 Wrote: 19 years old. Had dreams about the game. Scared shitless by the game. Stopped playing for 3 weeks after the first time I played.

I only stopped playing for two weeks after the encounter's in the Storage, stopped playing for a week when i was in the Choir. Because there's a lot of Brutes and i don't even know where i must go.

RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - Tiger - 03-10-2013

(03-10-2013, 02:53 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 02:46 AM)Thief1337 Wrote: 19 years old. Had dreams about the game. Scared shitless by the game. Stopped playing for 3 weeks after the first time I played.

I only stopped playing for two weeks after the encounter's in the Storage, stopped playing for a week when i was in the Choir. Because there's a lot of Brutes and i don't even know where i must go.

There's only one brute...

RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - felixmole - 03-10-2013

Technically, there are 4-5 brute spawns in the choir (though I don't think they can spawn at the same time). Did you only get a single encounter there?

RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - Kman - 03-10-2013

You can never encounter more than one Brute at once in the Choir, but it does show up and go away sporadically, so you never really know if it's just one that's following you or multiple patrolling certain areas. It's up to your imagination I guess.

RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - Tiger - 03-10-2013

Well, there's one at the other side of the bridge and one at the point where you have to climb over the broken down pillar, but there's no way to be sure if it's supposed to be the same or different brutes.

RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - failedALIAS - 03-10-2013

(03-10-2013, 11:08 AM)Kman Wrote: You can never encounter more than one Brute at once in the Choir, but it does show up and go away sporadically, so you never really know if it's just one that's following you or multiple patrolling certain areas. It's up to your imagination I guess.

So, have all of you forgotten the names of the monsters all ready?

Brute:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDAxjvGlRvM_fVZKFtBru...caAnvtVVmo]

Grunt:
[Image: Grunt_final.jpg]

Fuck yall, stupid bitches.

RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - Diz - 03-10-2013

(03-10-2013, 02:59 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: So, have all of you forgotten the names of the monsters all ready?

What I struggle with is the names of the different locations. If the Choir is the place with the thick, red mist, then I have never encountered anything but brutes there, so I do not know where you are getting at with this?

RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens? - failedALIAS - 03-10-2013

(03-10-2013, 03:13 PM)Diz Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 02:59 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: So, have all of you forgotten the names of the monsters all ready?

What I struggle with is the names of the different locations. If the Choir is the place with the thick, red mist, then I have never encountered anything but brutes there, so I do not know where you are getting at with this?

Ooooooh, Choir. . .

I'm gonna recede into my hole now.Confused