Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Xbox one - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Xbox one (/thread-21573.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Xbox one - Macgyverthehero - 06-20-2013

[Image: a00.png]
Yep, they just announced that.

It sounds like good news that they removed the DRM and no-used-games crap on it, but there is still one problem not mentioned on this: Kinect I think is still mandatory.

I mean... come on microsoft, why does Kinect have to be mandatory? It would have made much more sense if the Kinect came as an accessory instead of life support for a bloody box with an X on it.

I wonder if people will still buy the console when it releases, after the fans were insulted and let-down at the press conference plus at E3, I think sales will be shorter than expected.

RE: Xbox one - failedALIAS - 06-20-2013

[Image: tumblr_mob64zOfOV1rbd224o1_400.gif]

RE: Xbox one - Draug - 06-22-2013

(06-20-2013, 05:00 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [Image: tumblr_mob64zOfOV1rbd224o1_400.gif]

Haha ! I like. Big Grin

RE: Xbox one - Yuhaney - 06-23-2013

(06-20-2013, 04:25 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: Kinect I think is still mandatory.

Just turn the Kinect against a wall when you're not playing with it. ...or use duct tape.

RE: Xbox one - Macgyverthehero - 06-24-2013

(06-23-2013, 11:01 PM)Scraper Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 04:25 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: Kinect I think is still mandatory.

Just turn the Kinect against a wall when you're not playing with it. ...or use duct tape.

That it what I usually say.

Thing is though: what is the point of the kinect when you have a controller that comes with the damn system? I mean, do you have to dance around like a stupid idiot while using the controller for bonus points? Cause that be embarrassing.

RE: Xbox one - Yuhaney - 06-24-2013

Some games only work with Kinect.

RE: Xbox one - wolfmaster1231 - 11-26-2013

one thing XBOX GO HOME *Xbox gets legs and goes home*

RE: Xbox one - Kreekakon - 11-26-2013

I'll leave this thread open in case anyone wants to talk a bit about the Xbox One. However try to keep your comments constructive, and refrain from hit-and-run snarky comments which don't help anyone about how it sucks.

RE: Xbox one - Yuhaney - 11-26-2013

Possibility to record from HDMI and having the ability to play used games.
...for me this is good enough.

RE: Xbox one - TwiK999 - 11-26-2013

All my friends have got an Xbox one, but I'm still undecided whether to get one or not for a few reasons:

-The launch titles don't seem very appealing at this time. The only ones that might attract me are Ryse and Forza.
- Price. For obvious reasons.
- No backwards compatibility. I know this is a lot to ask, but if it was there, then I would get one no doubt.
- I generally feel that the Xbox 360 still has a lot of years left in it.

Thoughts?