Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
If you fall into the water, I'll kill you. *falls into water* - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: If you fall into the water, I'll kill you. *falls into water* (/thread-10992.html)

Pages: 1 2

If you fall into the water, I'll kill you. *falls into water* - Paulmega - 10-26-2011

I was playing Amnesia with my friend the other day, and we got scared as hell! D:
I had put up a camera and fraps, but the camera view wasn't too spectaculair.
Please, have a laugh? Big Grin It gets pretty extreme in the ending.

The language is Dutch, btw.

RE: If you fall into the water, I'll kill you. *falls into water* - timonenluca - 10-26-2011

(10-26-2011, 03:50 PM)Paulmega Wrote: I was playing Amnesia with my friend the other day, and we got scared as hell! D:
I had put up a camera and fraps, but the camera view wasn't too spectaculair.
Please, have a laugh? Big Grin It gets pretty extreme in the ending.

The language is Dutch, btw.
OMG echt grappig jonge kan ik ms ook mee skype wil dat wel eens horen hahaha echt keigrappig xD

RE: If you fall into the water, I'll kill you. *falls into water* - Gasjockey - 10-26-2011

What's with all the dutchmen here as of late? I mean, I've got nothing against dutch people, but suddenly it seems like everyone's dutch Tongue

[ON-TOPIC] That video was friggin' hilarious! I laughed so hard at the "JESUS MOSES" part Big Grin

RE: If you fall into the water, I'll kill you. *falls into water* - Paulmega - 10-26-2011

(10-26-2011, 05:23 PM)timonenluca Wrote: OMG echt grappig jonge kan ik ms ook mee skype wil dat wel eens horen hahaha echt keigrappig xD
Hahaha tnx man! haha we zullen zien Big Grin skypename: Paulmega ^^

(10-26-2011, 05:45 PM)Gasjockey Wrote: What's with all the dutchmen here as of late? I mean, I've got nothing against dutch people, but suddenly it seems like everyone's dutch

[ON-TOPIC] That video was friggin' hilarious! I laughed so hard at the "JESUS MOSES" part Big Grin
Haha well sorry Sleepy Seems like us Dutchies suddenly have the urge to play this game and record it Big Grin
And thanks for your feedback! I really appriciate it :3
Share along if you like! Rolleyes

RE: If you fall into the water, I'll kill you. *falls into water* - Gasjockey - 10-26-2011

Already liked, favorited, and subscribed man Smile

RE: If you fall into the water, I'll kill you. *falls into water* - Paulmega - 10-26-2011

(10-26-2011, 06:20 PM)Gasjockey Wrote: Already liked, favorited, and subscribed man Smile
Wow! Thanks man, thanks! Blush

RE: If you fall into the water, I'll kill you. *falls into water* - Paulmega - 10-27-2011

Guys, should we continue this? ^^

RE: If you fall into the water, I'll kill you. *falls into water* - Cryaotic - 10-27-2011

Dutch is such an amusing language to those who can't understand it.

Good times, good times.

RE: If you fall into the water, I'll kill you. *falls into water* - Paulmega - 10-27-2011

(10-27-2011, 05:46 PM)Cryaotic Wrote: Dutch is such an amusing language to those who can't understand it.

Good times, good times.
In a positive way? Haha. The grammar is one of the hardest on this planet, I've heard... :|

RE: If you fall into the water, I'll kill you. *falls into water* - Paulmega - 10-28-2011

Oh btw guys, can someone give me some good DL campaigns? I wanna have a good scare, and I'll record it Wink