Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
HPL 2 trouble - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+---- Forum: Development Support (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-39.html)
+---- Thread: HPL 2 trouble (/thread-13219.html)

HPL 2 trouble - FlaW - 02-10-2012

Hello Everyone. I Reinstall my OS ,installed amnesia with hpl editor, every seems to be worked ,but when I in the Hpl level editor entering to the texture browser , choose the category, and there.... nothing, don't work texture preview. I open folder through my computer ,all files in place. Before reinstall the system ,all be fine.
Someone Help me..

screen:[attachment=2543]
and so in all folders.

RE: HPL 2 trouble - Your Computer - 02-10-2012

Have you tried running the level editor with administrative privileges?

RE: HPL 2 trouble - FlaW - 02-10-2012

yep. Same thing...

RE: HPL 2 trouble - flamez3 - 02-10-2012

If you are using steam, verify game content?

no , I have disk and validation key ... I Tried to reinstall the game , did not help...
try to scan my system for viruses

does not work, and the system is reinstalled, cleaned of viruses, all the same.

RE: HPL 2 trouble - FlaW - 02-11-2012

Level editor log:
Quote:
Spoiler below!
Failed parsing of XML document C:/Users/___/Documents/HPL2/Temp/castlebase.tls in line 1, column 1WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 186243272 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling.dds for reading!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 186217232 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling02.dds for reading!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling02.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 186269312 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling02_nrm.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 186273392 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling02_spec.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 186236072 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling02_worn.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 186225272 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling03.dds for reading!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling03.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 186240272 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling03_nrm.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 189704488 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling03_spec.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 189710368 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling_nrm.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 189748528 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling_spec.dds for reading!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_ceiling02_worn.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 189715528 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_details.dds for reading!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_details.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 189737368 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_details_nrm.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 189749128 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_details_spec.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 189732328 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_floor.dds for reading!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_floor.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 189705808 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_floor_nrm.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 189713488 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_floor_spec.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 183040056 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_tiledfloor.dds for reading!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_tiledfloor.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 183048816 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_tiledfloor_nrm.dds for reading!WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 183054696 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/castlebase_tiledfloor_spec.dds for reading!Failed parsing of XML document C:/Users/___/Documents/HPL2/Temp/church_wall.tls in line 1, column 1WARNING: Trying to delete pointer 183061776 in file \Hpl_2\tools\editors\common\EditorThumbnailBuilder.cpp at line 283 that does not exist!ERROR: Could not open file D:/____/Amnesia/static_objects/castlebase/church_wall/church_floor.dds for reading!

RE: HPL 2 trouble - flamez3 - 02-11-2012

I'm no expert, but it looks like the directories are wrong.

RE: HPL 2 trouble - FlaW - 02-11-2012

Thank you so much, I have a folder where installed the amnesia was in Russian