Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Amnesia: The Great Work [SEEKING TRANSLATORS] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Amnesia: The Great Work [SEEKING TRANSLATORS] (/thread-13891.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Amnesia: The Great Work [Seeking Logo Artist] - Danny Boy - 12-03-2012

It seems i am not able to download this mod's Demo :/

help?

RE: Amnesia: The Great Work [Seeking Logo Artist] - Alex Ros - 12-03-2012

Do you still need a logo? If so I can do that easily...
I've played a Demo so I do know a little bit of main intrigue...

RE: Amnesia: The Great Work [Seeking Logo Artist] - Damascus - 12-03-2012

Totally dude. Smile Though I hope you won't be offended if I decide to go with something else!

If you need any more info to get a feel of the story, you can browse through the images on my ModDB page. I'm probably going to put up some new ones later today from the latest chapter I've finished.

Also, the story involves many actual historical alchemists from the 1600s, specifically: (spoilers below)

Spoiler below!
Samuel Hartlib - a famous polymath and inventor, as well as Johann Moriaen and Theodore Haak that were members of Hartlib's intelligence circle.

RE: Amnesia: The Great Work [Seeking Logo Artist] - HumiliatioN - 12-03-2012

I would love to test another chapter.. If you have chapter 5 ready for beta-testing send here Tongue

RE: Amnesia: The Great Work [Seeking Logo Artist] - Damascus - 12-04-2012

Absolutely! I will send it off to you right away Big Grin

RE: Amnesia: The Great Work [Seeking Logo Artist] - Alex Ros - 12-05-2012

Do not forget to right-click the image and than click "View Image" to see it non-stretched.
And if this OK for a logo than I will send a .tga file with alpha channel. If not, just forget about that.

[Image: SfRHW.jpg]

RE: Amnesia: The Great Work [Seeking Logo Artist] - Danny Boy - 12-05-2012

(12-05-2012, 01:02 AM)Alex Ros Wrote: Do not forget to right-click the image and than click "View Image" to see it non-stretched.
And if this OK for a logo than I will send a .tga file with alpha channel. If not, just forget about that.

[Image: SfRHW.jpg]
In my opinion... not bad... but its hard to read.

RE: Amnesia: The Great Work [Seeking Logo Artist] - Acies - 12-05-2012

Logo suggestion:

[Image: TheGreatWorkPork.png]

RE: Amnesia: The Great Work [Seeking Logo Artist] - Adrianis - 12-05-2012

That looks really good Alex, love the renaissance mechanic theme you got going there.
Acies... that looks... good... too? Think you really nailed the period and atmosphere...

RE: Amnesia: The Great Work [Seeking Logo Artist] - Alex Ros - 12-05-2012

Oookey... here you go... I decided to use in our advantage the fact there's not only the menu screen but also loading screen. I think... well, I hope it came out quite interesting and it works on the idea. The strangest twist and mixture of the science and esotericism.

[Image: YXjDh.jpg]

[Image: 4IRSU.jpg]

If it's possible technically than it might be also interesting and effective to make a blinking logo. I mean for example once in a 3-5 seconds the main picture could blink with another one, just for a tiny moment. But I do not know if thist is possible technically...