Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[WIP] Amnesia: The Great Work [SEEKING TRANSLATORS] - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Amnesia: The Great Work [SEEKING TRANSLATORS] (/thread-13891.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The Great Work [Seeking Monster Voice Actor] - kartanonperuna - 10-06-2012

(10-06-2012, 12:01 AM)Damascus Wrote: Ohhh sorry I forgot to update the title, but I've already cast the Intelligencer and received the lines! Sorry! XP

But later on, I'll be casting one more human actor, so stay tuned!

Also, additional news, I have finished Chapter 4 (apart from beta-testing), and released version 1.3 of the demo, so please visit my ModDB page to check it out!
It's k i go rape children now and drown myself afterwards.

RE: The Great Work [Seeking Monster Voice Actor] - Damascus - 10-06-2012

(10-06-2012, 10:38 PM)kartanonperuna Wrote:
(10-06-2012, 12:01 AM)Damascus Wrote: Ohhh sorry I forgot to update the title, but I've already cast the Intelligencer and received the lines! Sorry! XP

But later on, I'll be casting one more human actor, so stay tuned!

Also, additional news, I have finished Chapter 4 (apart from beta-testing), and released version 1.3 of the demo, so please visit my ModDB page to check it out!
It's k i go rape children now and drown myself afterwards.
Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

RE: The Great Work [Demo v1.3 released] - Kman - 10-06-2012

Nah Kartan's literally just insane.

RE: The Great Work [Demo v1.3 released] - kartanonperuna - 10-07-2012

I wish.

RE: The Great Work [Demo v1.3 released] - warmacha11 - 10-07-2012

i know this is a random question but i only ask one thing.... DOES IT HAVE RANDOM POP UP SCARES??

RE: The Great Work [Demo v1.3 released] - Damascus - 10-07-2012

If by that you mean teleporting-naked-guy or flying-jesus kind of scares, than absolutely not. It's mostly atmospheric and suspenseful, but you can expect a few "sudden" scares to take you by surprise when you are nice and anxious. Nothing stupid.

RE: The Great Work [Demo v1.3 released] - CorinthianMerchant - 10-07-2012

(10-06-2012, 10:58 PM)Kman Wrote: Nah Kartan's literally just insane.

Finnish people be crazy.

Source: Sweden.

RE: The Great Work [Demo v1.3 released] - crisosphinx - 10-11-2012

An update! Big Grin

The artist/animator here with some nice updates.

I tested a model for import (the animations are working great!!!!!!!!!!) and the problem is, it's a little small.
Only a minor problem :] I have officially finished all the animations for one of the main creatures and they look splendid! I hope to send more in soon! Big Grin

The creature is really tiny in this! D:
Spoiler below!
[attachment=3434]

UPDATE

The character is completely fixed and it's currently being programmed by Damascus. All animation, models, textures, etc. were imported 100% correctly! Huge update!

-crisosphinx

RE: The Great Work [Demo v1.3 released] - SonOfLiberty796 - 10-11-2012

Great to hear! ^^^

RE: The Great Work [Demo v1.3 released] - Damascus - 10-20-2012

Brief update!

The Intelligencer, along with Chapter 4, is finished! The enemy is working in-game, and though I have a problem with it sinking through the floor, that doesn't seem to be happening for any of my beta-testers. Chapter 4 was hopefully the longest it will take me to finish any chapter. It was simply a pain in the ass to design, and now that I'm over the hump, hopefully the following maps will be easier.

I've begun work on Chapter 5 and have finished one of the four maps already. As I'll probably get done this chapter sometime in November, I'm likely looking at a late January or February release date at this point. I can only hope I beat Machine for Pigs to release, otherwise I'm afraid everyone will be so busy with it that my custom story will be completely ignored.

I'm also thinking about adding a commentary track to my final release so everyone can hear my stupid voice over terrible microphone quality to talk about what went into the making of this game.