Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[ANN] Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion !!!-UPDATED-!!! RAGDOLL-BUG-FIXED!!! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [ANN] Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion !!!-UPDATED-!!! RAGDOLL-BUG-FIXED!!! (/thread-14678.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion !!!-UPDATED-!!! RAGDOLL-BUG-FIXED!!! - DnALANGE - 04-10-2012

!!! --- UPDATE ---!!!
RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion

!!! UPDATE !!!
Hi to all!
This is a UPDATE for the RAGGDOLL-BUG!!!
NO BUGS ANYMORE!!!
IF there are still bugs let me know please!!!
Fixed BUGS:
1: NO grunt at devil map { red map }
2: Can go back more then one time to OUTSITE.map.
Now 100% possible to finish!
Greets Lange

When dropped there the raggdoll MUST been SEEN!!!
It is a bug that the gruntraggdoll won't been seen cause it was NOT in the CS yet!!!
SORRRRRYY !!!
hope this will fix the bug!
It has too tho!
For more questions-bugs-etc...
Let me know !!!
Lange
------------------------------------------------------------------
POLL MUST BE VERY >>MUCH<<.............Sorry! can't change it anymore, i guess...

SORRY FOR THE DELAY ALL!!!
Some big weird bugs that crushing my Game.....
Well, I hope it is bugfree now !
H A V E F U N

And please tell me what u think of it!

Good day at all!
My CS will be about :
STORY

The story will be about a man : John who was attacked by some weird dangerous creature!
He wakes up, looks around and feels he is NOT alone...
while u research the castle,woods,dungeon, ur flashback grow and u try to understand....
Who attacked you, what are those creatures following u in then darkness...
Where do u have to go?...
The notes tell u more.. u'll have to go to Lord Statthem his mansion..
What will be there??...
what will u see??...
who will be there??...

Now go and bring John to safety!
Try to help the village from overtaken!
Here are some screenshots to show where John will be taken to!
AND

Here is a link to 2 amazing trailers of this Custom Story GO CHECK THE LINK!!!
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-14688.html

RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion ALMOST FINSIHED , What u think of it? - zombiehacker595 - 04-10-2012

looks petty cool Smile

RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion ALMOST FINSIHED , What u think of it? - DnALANGE - 04-10-2012

Some more pics..
Trailer \ movie comes soon! hopefully today or tomorrow!

RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion ALMOST FINSIHED , What u think of it? - jessehmusic - 04-10-2012

Awesome!

RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion ALMOST FINSIHED , What u think of it? - asghdrew - 04-10-2012

Wow looks good !
I like the lighting and the way it has that special look on it Big Grin
Voted = I like it very much, and I will play it when uploaded

RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion ALMOST FINSIHED , What u think of it? - DnALANGE - 04-12-2012

Tonight i will be finished with this hugh CS!!!

for the ppl who really wanted to play this CS!
Tonight u can play this CS for about 2½ hours!
Cya all tonight!!!
Ps: link for trailers from this CS, Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-14688.html

RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion TONIGHT WILL BE FINISHED FOR DOWNLOAD!!! - DnALANGE - 04-14-2012

guess ppl arent so anxues to this CS...
so maybe i won't uoload it....
still so less vieuwers.. and no high poll activitie..
so if this stays like this...
my BIG CS over 2½ hour and 600 hours of work now.... i won't upload it..........................

RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion TONIGHT WILL BE FINISHED FOR DOWNLOAD!!! - Ruhon687 - 04-14-2012

I'm totally looking forward to play this CS, looks pretty awesome!
Try posting on other forums too so more people can see and share!

Will wait for Download if you upload Smile

RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion TONIGHT WILL BE FINISHED... IF PPL ARE INTERESTED..... - SUMMER^ - 04-14-2012

I've played this entire CS, and I can say he is not lying when he claims 2+ hours of gameplay! And that is with little to no exploring. This guy put a lot of work into this CS; together we crushed over 200 bugs and mapping issues to make sure the game would be as polished as possible. Here's an alternative little intro I wrote at the beginning, to give you a small taste:

A man awakens, scared and confused, as he explores the places from his past and finds them completely deserted.
Lord Statthem is missing, and piece by piece, the man begins to uncover the horrors that plague his villiage and its people.

You must find Lord Statthem and make sure he's safe; if anyone, he'll know how to get rid of these demons.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." Friedrich Nietzche

Buckle up for an epic ride:
Spoiler below!
[Image: iv8F1.jpg]
Spoiler below!
[Image: jm8oC.jpg]
Spoiler below!

[Image: nxa08.jpg]

RE: Insanity : Nocturnal Confusion TONIGHT WILL BE FINISHED... IF PPL ARE INTERESTED..... - Danny Boy - 04-14-2012

(04-10-2012, 12:54 PM)dnalange Wrote: The story will be about a man : John who was attacked by some weird dangerous creature!
You just lost me there... i know... i am a jerk :|