Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
The Ultimate Map Pack V1.1[Update]Epic Pewdiepie Song Is Back! - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-35.html)
+--- Thread: The Ultimate Map Pack V1.1[Update]Epic Pewdiepie Song Is Back! (/thread-15522.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The Ultimate Map Pack V1.0 - Rendition46 - 06-02-2012

(05-27-2012, 12:29 PM)ChersoGamer Wrote:
(05-27-2012, 01:46 AM)Rendition46 Wrote:
Uploading.com? Huh The link and the sites name is speedy share and you need an premium account to download/upload files. Pls make a torrent or sumfin'.
thanx for reminding me about the torrent
i will continue to do so

RE: The Ultimate Map Pack V1.1[Update]Epic Pewdiepie Song Is Back! - ChersoGamer - 06-02-2012

Pls be fast. I would really like to play all those custom stories

RE: The Ultimate Map Pack V1.1[Update]Epic Pewdiepie Song Is Back! - zinodaur - 06-04-2012

Please reupload the pack on somewhere else. The torrent link is dead.

RE: The Ultimate Map Pack V1.1[Update]Epic Pewdiepie Song Is Back! - Rendition46 - 06-06-2012

(06-04-2012, 05:05 PM)zinodaur Wrote: Please reupload the pack on somewhere else. The torrent link is dead
it isnt anymore

RE: The Ultimate Map Pack V1.1[Update]Epic Pewdiepie Song Is Back! - zinodaur - 06-06-2012

Awesome ! The torrent has no seeders though. Could you please seed ? Or upload the archive to a filesharing website ?

Thanks a lot ! I really appreciate it. Smile

RE: The Ultimate Map Pack V1.1[Update]Epic Pewdiepie Song Is Back! - Achilles57 - 06-07-2012

Umm, yeah as others before me are saying- please post the .zip on a filesharing site like dropbox or mediafire because i seriously don't trust and do not like the whole oneclick download crap that requires me to install extensions to my browser. thanks

And i would download it as a torrent but there are literally no seeders... so please fix one or the other- i would really like to enjoy this map pack soonn

RE: The Ultimate Map Pack V1.1[Update]Epic Pewdiepie Song Is Back! - BoJack9991 - 06-08-2012

OMG the tourrent isnt even at 0.1% yet and its been 30 minutes and the direct download is stil on 0% please fix them iv been waiting for this map pack for a while

RE: The Ultimate Map Pack V1.1[Update]Epic Pewdiepie Song Is Back! - GrAVit - 06-08-2012

why torrent?

RE: The Ultimate Map Pack V1.1[Update]Epic Pewdiepie Song Is Back! - ChersoGamer - 06-09-2012

Guess I wasn't thinking about seeders... I agree that you put file on mediafire or any fileshare software beacouse if there are no seeders torrent is actually dead and undownloadable.

RE: The Ultimate Map Pack V1.1[Update]Epic Pewdiepie Song Is Back! - wolvahulk - 02-22-2013

i cant download this pleas someon help if i downlaod at torent it doesent download and if i do direct download it doesent ether