Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[REQUEST] Need Voice actors - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: [REQUEST] Need Voice actors (/thread-15599.html)

Pages: 1 2

Need Voice actors - wolfmaster1231 - 05-24-2012

Ok so im going to need a few voice actors for my custom story pm me if your intrested i can also fill you in on the story Smile. its going to be much dialog too.

RE: Need Voice actors - Traggey - 05-24-2012

(05-24-2012, 02:23 PM)wolfmaster1231 Wrote: Ok so im going to need a few voice actors for my custom story pm me if your intrested i can also fill you in on the story Smile. its going to be much dialog too.
I do voice acting, however I'd like to see something solid from your project before putting any work into it, I don't want to voice act a flying Jesus.

RE: Need Voice actors - wolfmaster1231 - 05-24-2012

Well i havent started guiet yet i came up with the idea and i like putting voices in to make it a little alive its going to be non-scary and scary at some parts. Its going to be a quest kind of story. i can fill u in with a couple of details if u want. but i will defenetly make it happen. i have played a few non scary custom storys
they where pretty good. You should try My Love thats one off my faviorites.

RE: Need Voice actors - Traggey - 05-24-2012

(05-24-2012, 03:02 PM)wolfmaster1231 Wrote: Well i havent started guiet yet i came up with the idea and i like putting voices in to make it a little alive its going to be non-scary and scary at some parts. Its going to be a quest kind of story. i can fill u in with a couple of details if u want. but i will defenetly make it happen. i have played a few non scary custom storys
they where pretty good. You should try My Love thats one off my faviorites.
With that post I ment something along the lines of screenshots and gameplay videos.

Yeah i know Smile

RE: Need Voice actors - kartanonperuna - 05-24-2012

I would worry about voice acting after you have actually started making it.

yeah i just wanted to know if anyone was intrested Tongue

Heres the proof u wanted traggey its only the first map creation but its proof [img][Image: Lohud.png][/img]

I also need an actress Smile

RE: Need Voice actors - kartanonperuna - 05-24-2012

Is that map ready?

RE: Need Voice actors - Aresak - 05-24-2012

(05-24-2012, 07:19 PM)wolfmaster1231 Wrote: Heres the proof u wanted traggey its only the first map creation but its proof [img][Image: Lohud.png][/img]

I also need an actress Smile
Why you dont use here billboards? When you're use only light in floor out of windows.... Mmmm see fantastic Big Grin