Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
[Spoiler] the zombie has a p*nis sticking out of its stomach ? - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Penumbra: Overture, Black Plague & Requiem (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: [Spoiler] the zombie has a p*nis sticking out of its stomach ? (/thread-1560.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [Spoiler] the zombie has a p*nis sticking out of its stomach ? - str1990 - 02-08-2008

well it does look like a p*nis... doesnt it :\

RE: [Spoiler] the zombie has a p*nis sticking out of its stomach ? - Kedjane - 02-08-2008

Penumbra Wrote:I'm not liking BP as much cuz its pretty discusting. I want a patch to where it cuts it off.
That's the point of a horror game. It is supposed to freak you out.
Anyhow, the oblong object inbetween his legs is almost for sure some sort of infection side-effect.

RE: [Spoiler] the zombie has a p*nis sticking out of its stomach ? - str1990 - 02-08-2008

cant wait to find out ... maybe to kill it we will have to cut its pen... mutation (?)... :\

RE: [Spoiler] the zombie has a p*nis sticking out of its stomach ? - jo291 - 02-08-2008

str1990 Wrote:cant wait to find out ... maybe to kill it we will have to cut its pen... mutation (?)... :\
ther are no weapens in bp

RE: [Spoiler] the zombie has a p*nis sticking out of its stomach ? - str1990 - 02-09-2008

i know thats one of the best parts of it Big Grin but maybe u could knock it out or something Smile

RE: [Spoiler] the zombie has a p*nis sticking out of its stomach ? - jo291 - 02-09-2008

str1990 Wrote:i know thats one of the best parts of it Big Grin but maybe u could knock it out or something Smile
meh maybye?

RE: [Spoiler] the zombie has a p*nis sticking out of its stomach ? - Jackpot - 02-09-2008

I actually wanted it to be a penis because it would have been the first game to do zombies realistically instead of giving them a non-descript bulge like in Resident Evil. plus when i first saw it (before I realised it was a tube going back into the body) it looked like a bloody desicated mess that brought home how disgusting and horrifying Grey had become. the game's already M rated you may as well go for the twig and berries as it's used in a perfectly mature non-sexual way.

RE: [Spoiler] the zombie has a p*nis sticking out of its stomach ? - piibii - 02-09-2008

If you think male zombies are bad, just wait until you start seeing infected females Smile

RE: [Spoiler] the zombie has a p*nis sticking out of its stomach ? - str1990 - 02-09-2008

well if you look again the game is supose to be with maximum realism and if you look closely the guy doesnt have anything between his legs, except a red tube thingy Big Grin
just kidding Smile i know its something related to the infection Smile still it DOES look like his genetals Big Grin

did you notice that his eves are black holes? this kind of makes him look like an object, rather than a monster that is going to kill you at sight :| A pair of scary hungry staring eyes would make him look a lot more scarier Big Grin

oh and by the way its 1:25 and i tried palying it but somehow i'm scared of Gray, even though i played a lot of him earlier Big Grin i guess its my imagination Smile