Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Palistov's HPL2 Add-On Collection - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+---- Forum: Development Resources (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-42.html)
+---- Thread: Palistov's HPL2 Add-On Collection (/thread-15749.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Palistov's Amnesia HPL2 Add-On Collection - SilentStriker - 06-05-2012

How can you be so FREAKING amazing!?

RE: Palistov's Amnesia HPL2 Add-On Collection - Adny - 06-05-2012

I must say, I'm more curious as to how you will implement these add-ons via the level editor/scripting than the add-ons themselves at this point.

Oh, and Palistov:

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

RE: Palistov's Amnesia HPL2 Add-On Collection - Mine Turtle - 06-05-2012

i want these scripts... in, and around my mouth... th.. this is just amazing dude! props to you! *claps*

[Image: me-gusta.jpg]

RE: Palistov's Amnesia HPL2 Add-On Collection - CorinthianMerchant - 06-05-2012

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

RE: Palistov's Amnesia HPL2 Add-On Collection - palistov - 06-05-2012

@ Andy, it'll be up to the level designer to import the appropriate .expobj files. As for things that require scripting and map implementation, it's once again up to the designer to ensure they're properly "installing" the add-on. Everything else is handled by the scripts, which also have to be properly merged with the map's script file.

For example, I'll likely do the player torches one next -- the designer need only place a script area, and name it a special way, and change a single integer variable in the script. Then the script will do its magic.

@ CorinthianMerchant You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome * ∞

RE: Palistov's Amnesia HPL2 Add-On Collection - Hardarm - 06-06-2012

I love you (very * ∞) much <3 Smile
This is all so epic .....wowowowowowds o+rprtjoftjohftjmfy

RE: Palistov's Amnesia HPL2 Add-On Collection - Hardarm - 06-06-2012

(06-06-2012, 08:05 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Palistov is the greatest scripter to have graced Amnesia. I think I'm not alone in thinking this.
PS: Scripter isn't a real word.
No. There is a second one. I'll give you a small hint, If Palistov and X would make a duo the name of the couple would be "Palijjm".

RE: Palistov's Amnesia HPL2 Add-On Collection - palistov - 06-06-2012

Yes don't forget about Apjjm haha. I probably can't even count on my fingers how many times he's lent me good advice.

(06-06-2012, 08:05 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Palistov is the greatest scripter to have graced Amnesia. I think I'm not alone in thinking this.
PS: Scripter isn't a real word.
Haha! Palistov isn't a real word either. ¯\(O_o)/¯

RE: Palistov's Amnesia HPL2 Add-On Collection - palistov - 06-06-2012

Nah just my internet alias of choice XD

RE: Palistov's Amnesia HPL2 Add-On Collection - JenniferOrange - 06-06-2012

Palistov.. to all of these new things:
[Image: memes-ay-girl-you-make-my-wigglytuff.jpg]