Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-50.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-51.html)
+--- Thread: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art (/thread-16210.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - MaZiCUT - 06-16-2012

Post your concept arts here!

I've made a concept art of how i think the pig monster, or atleast the monster that sounded like a pig in the trailer will look like.

Forgive me for the bad details or anything else rushed, but i paint with a MOUSE! ( I don't have any expensive tablet)
Otherwise i'm good .

Here it is:

[Image: 14bj69e.jpg]

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - cantremember - 06-16-2012

Not bad.
I think though that the monster will have skinny arms (that's what the shadow appeared like to me)

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - MaZiCUT - 06-16-2012

(06-16-2012, 09:13 PM)cantremember Wrote: Not bad.
I think though that the monster will have skinny arms (that's what the shadow appeared like to me)
Maybe he will be have the shape of the dark ones from Metro 2033, long and skiny arms and his appearence something in manhunt style, the pig from manhunt.

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Bridge - 06-16-2012

(06-16-2012, 09:15 PM)CrazyArts Wrote:
(06-16-2012, 09:13 PM)cantremember Wrote: Not bad.
Maybe he will be have the shape of the dark ones from Metro 2033, long and skiny arms and his appearence something in manhunt style, the pig from manhunt.
Manhunt is such criminally underrated game; it's one of my favorites. Piggsy was also the first thing that sprang to mind when I saw the trailer.

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - pinkribbonscars - 06-17-2012

It seemed to have a hunched back, judging by the trailer. and stubby arms and legs. I think it'll have the same body shape of Piggsy from Manhunt, but with more chains and possibly mechanical parts?

[Image: Amigo_Piggsy.PNG]

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - morsolover - 06-17-2012

well you can see its shadow, and part of hand in the teaser. i think it will have some sorts of machine parts in its body.

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - MaZiCUT - 06-17-2012

(06-17-2012, 12:09 PM)pinkribbonscars Wrote: It seemed to have a hunched back, judging by the trailer. and stubby arms and legs. I think it'll have the same body shape of Piggsy from Manhunt, but with more chains and possibly mechanical parts?

[Image: Amigo_Piggsy.PNG]
And it will possible be way bigger, judging by how big the streets are, so it will roam the streets.

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Deep One - 06-18-2012

This is my vision of pig monster created by the Dark Machine. What do you say?

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Damascus Rose - 06-18-2012

(06-18-2012, 05:49 PM)Deep One Wrote: This is my vision of pig monster created by the Dark Machine. What do you say?
Very interesting interpretation I have to say, has some good ideas like that nun-chuck. But I don't know about the mechanical legs.

RE: AAMFP - Pig Monster Concept Art - Danny Boy - 06-19-2012

Thats the most fucking beautiful thing I have ever seen bro!