Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Looking For People To Do A Custom Story With - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Amnesia: The Dark Descent (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Looking For People To Do A Custom Story With (/thread-16876.html)

Pages: 1 2

Looking For People To Do A Custom Story With - Atilla280 - 07-10-2012

Hello, I'm new here and I want to get my name out there. So, I was wondering if anyone would like to make a custom story with me. If you would like to just reply and we can figure something out.

We need 1 scripter, a voice actress, and a voice actor (This voice actor will be voicing a young boy so a little higher pitched voice.)

Scripters : Atilla280,
Mappers : Zaggnut, Stenkilde
Story Writers : Zaari,
Voice Actors/Actresses : OwlPasta - Voice Actress, Bunnypoppop - Voice Actor,
Custom Music/Sound : SgtYayap,

RE: Looking For People To Do A Custom Story With - zaggnut - 07-10-2012

(07-10-2012, 04:33 PM)Atilla280 Wrote: Hello, I'm new here and I want to get my name out there. So, I was wondering if anyone would like to make a custom story with me. If you would like to just reply and we can figure something out.

What we need, 1 scripter, 2 mappers, 2 story writers, 2-4 voice actors/actresses, 2 custom music/sound.

Scripters : Atilla280
Mappers :
Story Writers :
Voice Actors/Actresses :
Custom Music/Sound :
id like to map the levels, i can also make a trailer video or whatever for the custom story if it is epic. story writing is not that hard either.

RE: Looking For People To Do A Custom Story With - PythonBlue - 07-10-2012

What kind of custom story will it be? Depending on what it is, I can try to help out with the music.

RE: Looking For People To Do A Custom Story With - nemesis567 - 07-10-2012

What's your experience as a team leader/coordinator | coder?

RE: Looking For People To Do A Custom Story With - JMFStorm - 07-10-2012

(07-10-2012, 09:15 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: What's your experience as a team leader/coordinator | coder?

I guess he doean't have any experience and that's why he wants a team to make the work for him.

RE: Looking For People To Do A Custom Story With - Owlpasta - 07-10-2012

I'm a voice actress, and I'm interested. If you can give me some sample lines, I can record them for you. Smile

RE: Looking For People To Do A Custom Story With - Zaari - 07-10-2012

I could work on story writing, but first I'd like to know what the story is supposed to be like if you have an idea for it yet.

RE: Looking For People To Do A Custom Story With - zaggnut - 07-11-2012

(07-10-2012, 08:56 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(07-10-2012, 08:25 PM)zaggnut Wrote:
(07-10-2012, 04:33 PM)Atilla280 Wrote: Hello, I'm new here and I want to get my name out there. So, I was wondering if anyone would like to make a custom story with me. If you would like to just reply and we can figure something out.

What we need, 1 scripter, 2 mappers, 2 story writers, 2-4 voice actors/actresses, 2 custom music/sound.

Mappers :
Story Writers :
Voice Actors/Actresses :
Custom Music/Sound :
id like to map the levels, i can also make a trailer video or whatever for the custom story if it is epic. story writing is not that hard either.
If you'd be a story writer then you'd need to work on your grammar.
i thought you weren't supose to spell correctly on informal things, such ass a forum. Huh

RE: Looking For People To Do A Custom Story With - Damascus - 07-11-2012

(07-11-2012, 01:24 AM)zaggnut Wrote:
(07-10-2012, 08:56 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(07-10-2012, 08:25 PM)zaggnut Wrote:

Mappers :
Story Writers :
Voice Actors/Actresses :
Custom Music/Sound :
If you'd be a story writer then you'd need to work on your grammar.
i thought you weren't supose to spell correctly on informal things, such ass a forum. Huh
Well, no, but it's good practice to make a habit of it.

Also, haha, ass.

RE: Looking For People To Do A Custom Story With - Atilla280 - 07-11-2012

Ok, I have updated the forum to all of the people who said they could help. If you have any questions please feel free to add me on skype: atilla.280