Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Post Pictures of Yourself - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Post Pictures of Yourself (/thread-18313.html)

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - kartanonperuna - 09-18-2012

Kinda...maybe this would be better to do to a duck.

I also wonder how the beak material feeeels...is it like rubber or something...

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 09-18-2012

Quote: I wonder,if I hold the beak or whatever of the platypus would it be able to do anything.It cant bite me or anything right?
Fun fact of the day: Platypuses have venomous spurs on their ankles. According to Wikipedia the venom is "not lethal to humans, but the pain is so excruciating that the victim may be incapacitated." Big Grin

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - Robby - 09-18-2012

^

If Platypussies are as venomous as ^ says, then I'm out!

Pain kills me. And I'm afraid of it.

EDIT: Let's not stray too far. Pictures of yourself, not Platypussies.

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - CorinthianMerchant - 09-18-2012

(09-18-2012, 03:53 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Platypussies

I approve.

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - KingWolf - 09-18-2012

(09-18-2012, 03:59 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(09-18-2012, 03:53 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: Platypussies

I approve.
Oh my LOL, Robby!

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - Danny Boy - 09-18-2012

(09-18-2012, 03:42 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Fun fact of the day: Platypuses have venomous spurs on their ankles. According to Wikipedia the venom is "not lethal to humans, but the pain is so excruciating that the victim may be incapacitated." Big Grin
yes the only known venomous mammals. It also lays eggs and it doesn't have nipples. milk comes directly out of its skin.

(discusting fun fact: Milk is thecnicaly a form of sweat!)

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - Zaffre - 09-18-2012

Excuse me while I wretch on my keyboard.

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - failedALIAS - 09-18-2012

(09-18-2012, 06:05 PM)Danny Boy Wrote:
(09-18-2012, 03:42 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Fun fact of the day: Platypuses have venomous spurs on their ankles. According to Wikipedia the venom is "not lethal to humans, but the pain is so excruciating that the victim may be incapacitated." Big Grin
yes the only known venomous mammals. It also lays eggs and it doesn't have nipples. milk comes directly out of its skin.

Natures sick joke.

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - Bridge - 09-18-2012

Since when? Milk is primarily used to provide nourishment for infants whereas sweat is the body excreting hot water so it doesn't overheat.

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - failedALIAS - 09-18-2012

(09-18-2012, 11:49 PM)Bridge Wrote:

Since when? Milk is primarily used to provide nourishment for infants whereas sweat is the body excreting hot water so it doesn't overheat.
For them, it is sweat. . .
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!!