Frictional Games Forum (read-only)
Post Pictures of Yourself - Printable Version

+- Frictional Games Forum (read-only) (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Frictional Games (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Post Pictures of Yourself (/thread-18313.html)

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - Nice - 06-06-2014

(06-06-2014, 02:13 PM)Danny B Wrote: How about: Bullshit?

Not everyone is "beautiful" physically for whatever reason, be it genetic, a result of an accident or by some desiese. and not everyone is "beautiful" on the inside either. Saying it just takes the right person to view one's beauty is as valid as saying that it only takes the right person to view one's uglyness.

actually what some of my schoolmates consider incredibly hot and beautiful, I find it to be below average. This doesn't mean I have high standards because those same schoolmates dislike what I consider to be "beautiful"

It's as same as fetishes. Do you know that some people have a thing for freckles? Or some have a thing for really pale girls? Also a very common fetish is feet, some people are turned on by it while others puke and cant even comprehend why someone would be turned on by it.

also, believe it or not, some of the factors that people subconsciously use when determining how beautiful someone is, is the persons character. I know for a fact that a couple of people before they got famous they were considered to be "nothing special" and not a single compliment on their looks was given. When the fame/something hit, all of a sudden he's a "good looking guy".

Beauty is all an illusion created by our brains

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - Danarogon AP - 06-06-2014

Never said beauty is an universal concept. I just think its incorrect to say everyone is beautiful when I could say everyone is ugly just by using the same logic that romulator used. Because like you said. Beauty is a man made concept that bares no meaning outside of our brain

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - Gilligan's Hell - 06-06-2014

Beautiful...
Spoiler below!
[Image: vIC9e2Y.jpg] HOWS IT GOIN? YOU'VE BEEN HERE LONG HAVENT YA! IV'E BEEN HERE FOR 40 YEARS! YOU WANNA HAM SANDWICH I GOT ONE IN ME POCKETS!

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - Romulator - 06-06-2014

If you can make a good ham sandwich, I'll take one.. My mum is going to Europe for three weeks and I can't make my own lunch... Confused

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - Nice - 06-06-2014

(06-06-2014, 04:13 PM)endosine Wrote: Beautiful...
Spoiler below!
[Image: vIC9e2Y.jpg] HOWS IT GOIN? YOU'VE BEEN HERE LONG HAVENT YA! IV'E BEEN HERE FOR 40 YEARS! YOU WANNA HAM SANDWICH I GOT ONE IN ME POCKETS!

I didnt know flawlesshair had a twin brother :O

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - Froge - 06-07-2014

Have I posted a pic yet?

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - Nice - 06-07-2014

(06-07-2014, 12:40 AM)Froge Wrote: Have I posted a pic yet?

no you didnt and i highly doubt you will

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - Froge - 06-07-2014

(06-07-2014, 12:44 AM)Dogfood Wrote:
(06-07-2014, 12:40 AM)Froge Wrote: Have I posted a pic yet?

no you didnt and i highly doubt you will

you know me well

call me

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - RedKnight - 06-07-2014

(06-06-2014, 11:31 AM)endosine Wrote: A New pic of my ugly face...
Spoiler below!
[Image: Xn2wp3J.jpg]

You're not ugly.

You look nice

RE: Post Pictures of Yourself - Artsy - 06-16-2014

All of you people look so huggable. :3